Chapter 98

Yue Heng directly led the three Jiang Lin into the Changde Emperor's bedroom. Changde Emperor lay weakly on the bed, but a pair of them stared at Yue Heng, full of anger and unwillingness.

    Apart from them and Emperor Changde in the bedroom, only Qian Yongfu stood by. This was loyal.

    Gan Yongfu looked at Jiang Lin and the others warily, and said to Yue Heng, "His Royal Highness, I said that I am going to give the emperor the antidote tonight. What are you doing?"

    Yue Heng took out the small porcelain bottle, "I didn't say no, I invite them, just to be a testimony."

    As for what to witness, Yueheng didn't say anything.

    Gan Yongfu took the small porcelain bottle, poured out the pills, and carefully identified them for a while. He felt that it should be the antidote that Yueheng showed them last time. Only then did he bring warm water to Emperor Changde.

.The effect of the medicine was very fast, and the Emperor Changde soon became more energetic after eating, and even got out of bed and cursed more and more.

    "Nizi, what tricks do you want to play with these anti-thief? I have passed the throne to the fifth child. No matter what you want to do, you will never want to succeed!"

    Yue Heng stretched out his hand to support Emperor Changde, "I said earlier that I didn't care about the throne, you didn't believe it."

    Emperor Changde didn’t want Yue Heng to help, so he slapped him away, "Go away, you don’t need to be kind. It's my mistake. I didn’t expect you to be such a man of wolf ambition and cruelty, but you can’t be proud of it. How long, after the fifth ascends the throne, he will clean you up."

    Emperor Changde is very confident, the sixth is still cruel, even if he wants to keep his throne, the fifth will definitely get rid of him.

    Emperor Changde stared at Yue Heng coldly, waiting for the day the sixth child died.

.Yue Heng could probably guess what Emperor Changde was thinking, and he could only express regret in his heart. A person destined to die before him was destined to never wait for that day.

    Yue Heng spread his hands, his face full of innocence, "Well, since you have to think that way, then it's up to you."

    But when he did this, Changde emperor became suspicious. He felt that Yue Heng must have another plan. He, Yong Fu held his arm, and pointed at Yue Heng who was about to yell at him, but a rush of coughing sounded.

    Emperor Changde coughed and bent his waist. He couldn't stop it. The fingers pointing at Yueheng were also trembling. Qian Yongfu saw something wrong, and quickly called for someone to ask for a doctor. It was this shaking god, and Emperor Changde coughed heavily. With a mouthful of blood, the whole person fell to the ground unbearably.

    "The emperor, how are you, the emperor? Come, come here, please come!" Qian Yongfu was too anxious and wanted to help Emperor Changde up.

.Emperor Changde shrank into a ball on the ground, not only because of his cough, but also because of the pain, his face was distorted, and his forehead was cold and sweaty.

    Yue Heng introduced with Jiang Lin and others with his hands behind his back, “If you don’t take this antidote, you might be able to walk more securely without suffering. In the final analysis, I still blame him for being too greedy.”

    Emperor Changde obviously heard what Yue Heng said, and uttered a few words with difficulty, "Ni... Nizi, you must not..."

    "I don't have to die, I know, you spend less energy, save and enjoy the last time before you die."