Chapter 77

Before Qian Yongfu could think of a new way to kill the child of Wei's family, he returned in a desperate manner to report to Emperor Changde what had happened outside the palace.

    Emperor Changde was stunned after hearing this, "You say it again!"

    Gan Yongfu had to repeat it again cautiously. Emperor Changde’s face gradually collapsed, and the pen in his hand was re-patted on the table by him. Too benevolent, let these reckless autumn queens jump for too long."

    The Emperor Changde didn’t even ask, he determined that Wei Yunzhao did it, and directly ordered Qian Yongfu, "Xuan Wei Yunzhao enters the palace, I want to see how many heads he has enough for me to cut!"

    "The emperor, if the slave has something to say, it should be said improperly," Qian Yongfu lowered his head, more cautious and submissive than usual.

.The finger marks on the neck are clearly visible. The color has changed at this moment. Emperor Changde looked at him like a charity, "What? I didn't let you kill the little boy of the Wei family. You still want to help Wei Yunzhao. plead?"

    Gan Yongfu knelt down in a hurry, "The emperor calms down his anger, a slave is never dared."

    Emperor Chang De lifted his foot and kicked him, Qian Yongfu fell into a squat, and then he got the words of Emperor Chang De, "Then what do you want to say?"

    Qian Yongfu said, "The emperor, the grand palace lady Qiu Xi next to Cao Niangniang has been out of the palace today."

    With a single sentence, Qian Yongfu made Emperor Changde change his suspicion. "After the abolition, the Cao family," Changde's eyes gradually became dangerous. "I forgot her. Today, the Cao family can follow me. Not one heart."

."Then you go and ask someone to find out if it is after the abandonment or the Wei family, I want to see who is more courageous."

    "Yes, minion, let people ask about it."

    Qian Yongfu was about to retreat, when Emperor Changde spoke again, "Lenggong should look like a cold palace. Not everyone can enter and leave casually. Gan Yongfu, I shouldn't remind you of these things."

    The tone was dangerous, which made Qian Yongfu feel that the suffocation of being pinched in the morning was back again. He bit his head and responded, "Yes, the minion must take care of the people under him, and the same thing will never happen again."

    There are guards guarded by the imperial guards outside the cold palace. The master who enters cannot go out. The palace ladies need to fetch meals and can walk around, but the palace ladies of the cold palace are never allowed to go out of the palace.

    Although Cao Lan'er became an abandoned queen, she was a queen before after all, and there was also a prince. The attitude of the guards towards Cao Lan'er did not change much. .Qiu Xi, as the great palace lady next to Cao Lan'er, used to help Cao Lan'er out of the palace with errands, and was familiar with the guards at the gate of the palace. She was about to go out of the palace, and no one really felt that something was wrong.

    When Qian Yongfu approached the commander of the Imperial Guard to convey the meaning of Emperor Changde, these talents responded that Cao Lan'er was already abolished, and her status was far worse than before, and the maid beside her was no longer qualified to go out of the palace, and her mind became more active. .

    The rumored matter was investigated quickly by Yongfu, and it didn't take long for it to be confirmed. After the abolition, the Cao family asked Qiu Xi to arrange, and Qiu Xi was brought directly to Emperor Changde.