Chapter 88

Jiang Jinyue's purpose was not limited to Jiang Lin alone, she turned her gaze on Wei Yunzhao after she had spoken harsh words to Jiang Lin.

"Wei Yunzhao, you should be mine!"

The fierce gaze was mixed with a bit of certainty, and the scar on her face was even more terrifying.

Jiang Jinyue had difficulty speaking. After speaking these two sentences, Jiang Zhen was dragged behind her. Jiang Zhen stared at Jiang Lin fiercely, "Jiang Lin, you snatched things from me and my sister, one day we will let you return it all. Yes. I will make you kneel down and beg me to let it go, and I want you to die!"

"Oh," Jiang Lin was indifferent.

Jiang Lin didn't know how many times he had heard this, and he was really tired of hearing it, "Don't wait for one day, let's do it today, let's settle the account."

Jiang Lin pushed Wei Yunzhao out of the crowd and motioned for the two to follow.

.But the two brothers and sisters who had the courage to provoke and speak harshly did not dare to compete with Jiang Lin head-on. After all, they had all suffered under him, especially Jiang Jinyue.

Not only did Jiang Zhen fail to keep up, but instead dragged Jiang Jinyue away, leaving only one sentence for Jiang Lin, "You wait!"

"Heh," Jiang Lin smiled contemptuously, and he didn't know who gave them the confidence to say such things.

As long as he was cruel and cruel, he could kill them on the spot and provoke him. Jiang Lin felt that even if he died once, Jiang Jinyue would still be so mindless.

Looking at the two of Jiang Jinyue who were walking away, Wei Yunzhao analyzed, "It should not be an unprovoked provocation, and Jiang Jinyue can speak."

"You mean someone behind Jiang Jinyue?"

"I'm not sure, let me check it out," Wei Yunzhao called out Xun Qi and confessed to him a few words.

.The people behind Jiang Jinyue could only be their opponents. Jiang Lin felt that it would be better for someone to catch it all at once.

The news from Jiang Jinyue was not so fast. Chang An first heard about Jiang Rou's death. When Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao returned to the house, they found that there were many people standing in front of Wei's house, all wearing white cloth filial attire. The leader is the princess of Qinghe County.

Jiang Lin told Chang An, "Go and invite Qinghe County King, let him take his wife back, and don't come out to be embarrassed."

As soon as the order was finished, the Princess of Qinghe County saw them over there. The Princess of Qinghe County walked over with an expression that he was about to swallow his two lives. As soon as he approached, the Princess of Qinghe County violently pulled out the hairpin on her head and stabbed the river. come over.

"Jiang Lin, I want to kill you and pay for my daughter!"

The maids at the county mansion hurriedly reached out to the princess of Qinghe county, "Madam, please calm down and don't be impulsive."
.Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao both watched them where they were, and didn't move a bit. Such a reaction fell in the eyes of the Princess of Qinghe County and it became a mockery. She yelled at Jiang Lin, "Bitch, I'm going to kill you. Kill you, you killed my Rou'er, I want you to go down with her."

"Oh," Jiang Lin gave a little reaction.

This reaction was even more exciting for the princess of Qinghe County. She wielded the hairpin and struggled harder, her mouth did not stop, she kept scolding Jiang Lin and cursing him to die.