Chapter 36

"When will the Qinghe County Prince's Mansion reach the point where it can cover the sky with one hand and make people dare not even ask a doctor?" Jiang Lin was full of doubts.

    Bai Shu explained, “It was the people from the Qinghe County Prince’s Mansion who had spread the word to the doctors of Shengjing Medical Center that they were not allowed to come to Weifu for medical treatment, otherwise they would not be able to open their medical center in Shengjing.”

    Wei Yunzhao asked Bai Zhu, "Yun Qi said that his mother was drinking medicine. Where can he get the medicine if he can't invite the doctor?"

    "Yes...it was the Dong family's help to catch it." Bai Zhu lowered his head and whispered.

    It seems that this matter is also mixed in by the Dong family.

    Wei Yunzhao said solemnly: "You should carefully talk about the cause and effect of the incident, and you are not allowed to omit anything, let alone conceal it."

.It happened after Mrs. Wei went to Dong's house to ask for help to save Wei'an. On the day Mrs. Wei went to pick up people from Dong's house, her sister-in-law asked her to go to the temple outside the city to burn incense the next day. Yes, the next day, they took Grandma Sun and Baizhu to the temple with Dong's sister-in-law.

    But I didn't expect to meet the princess of Qinghe County and her daughter Jiang Rou in the temple. Because of the Wei family's rejection of marriage, the two parties were unhappy. Wei's family is unhappy now, and Madam Wei wants to avoid them, but the other party reluctantly insists on talking around Madam Wei.

    Said it was words, but in reality it was a cynicism. The princess of Qinghe County returned to the Dao Wei family because of the murder of too many crimes, and the retribution came.

    "Then Ms. Jiang didn't know what to say to the wife. The wife has been restless since then. She broke the teacup and scratched her hand while drinking tea in the afternoon..For this reason, Mrs. Dong also took his wife to ask for the soothing fragrance in the temple, but it was useless. The lady fell asleep with incense in the evening. It was fine at the beginning, but in the second half of the night she had nightmares again and again. She screamed and sat up from the bed, looking for the little boy everywhere. "

    "When dawn came, I went to ask the doctors, but those doctors were reluctant to come, and finally asked from them that it was the Qinghe County Prince’s hello. Not to mention the lives of the other people in the hospital, and the powerlessness, let us ask another wise man in the house."

    No matter how you hear this, Jiang Lin said, "I can't hire a doctor, so you have to ask the Dong family to help you get the medicine?"

    Atractylodes shook his head, "It was because we saw that the wife's situation became more and more wrong in the past two days, so we asked the Dong family to help catch it."

    "at first……"

.Madam Wei only had nightmares at night. To see Wei Yunqi, she could continue to sleep as long as she hugged someone over and let Madam Wei see and said a few words. There was no abnormality in the day. If you don't invite a doctor, Mrs. Wei won't invite you again, or tell other people in the family, to calm the nerves for half the night before going to bed, and go to Wei Yunqi's house to guard in the second half of the night.

    But the soothing incense donated by the temple was not much, and it quickly ran out. Mrs. Wei couldn’t sleep if he didn’t light up the incense at night. If she didn’t sleep, her symptoms became more serious. She didn’t let Wei Yunqi leave her sight even during the day. I often felt that someone would rob her of her son and would kill Wei Yunqi.