Chapter 54

Not to mention what the second prince was going to do in Wei's house, just talk about Emperor Changde. As soon as the second prince left, he asked Gan Yongfu, "Kan Yongfu, do you think this matter has anything to do with the second child?"

    This is a big deal, Gan Yongfu didn't dare to speak casually, he smiled, "The slave doesn't know, but the slave thinks that the second prince is a prince, and he doesn't bother to do this kind of thing."

    Emperor Changde said meaningfully, “I also hope that this matter has nothing to do with him.

    Gan Yongfu didn't dare to take the conversation, but fortunately, Emperor Changde didn't say much, so he sat down and reviewed the memorial.

    At noon, before the lunch is delivered, Emperor Chang De has to drink a bowl of medicine. When he drinks the medicine, Emperor Chang De is in a bad mood. He thinks that he can't face the pain of the imperial concubine, and every time he needs to bring someone with him. Let him vent his anger. This person is called Moon Slave.

.It was Jiang Jinyue who hadn't been in the palace for a long time, and the habit of Changde Emperor to vent his anger after taking the medicine was also developed after Jiang Jinyue entered the palace.

    Not only drinking medicine, as long as Emperor Chang De was upset, Jiang Jinyue would have to bear his anger. Chang De Emperor gradually found pleasure in the process of torturing Jiang Jinyue, and also satisfied the gap caused by inhumanity, so except for some At that time, Jiang Jinyue's life in the palace was still good, and she could be regarded as a favorite concubine.

    It's a pity that Jiang Jinyue didn't want to be such a favored concubine. She dressed glamorously every day, but she knew that she knew that when she was abused by Emperor Changde, she was better than dead, and she often wished to knock her head to death on the ground.

.But she also had illusions. She felt that she could live a good life after Emperor Changde died. She even thought about how to kill Emperor Changde directly, and then let the prince ascend the throne. If the prince knew that she helped him No matter how busy she is, she can become a prince, as long as she becomes a prince, she will have a way to become a queen and become a prince in the world.

    Jiang Jinyue was so obsessed with this matter that he was crazy.

    After suffering so much in the palace, Jiang Jinyue's only fortunate thing was to contact the prince through a palace lady. The prince told her to protect herself. When she came out, Jiang Jinyue was convinced that the prince had her in his heart and felt that no matter how hard it was, she could bear.

    Summoned by Emperor Changde, Jiang Jinyue consciously took off his clothes after entering the door, revealing a body covered in welts. The snow-white skin with the red welts gave people a torturous pleasure.

.Emperor Changde asked Qian Yongfu to take a whip and drew a few whips on Jiang Jinyue before he drank the medicine in one mouthful.

    But this did not end. Emperor Changde had to talk to Jiang Jinyue after lunch, and Jiang Jinyue could not go back after torturing her in a different way.

    After waiting until Emperor Changde let her go, Jiang Jinyue couldn't even walk smoothly when she left, and she needed the support of a court lady on the left and right.

    On the way back to her Fangyue Hall, there were always many imperial concubines, and everyone came over with a fake face to chat with her, just not letting her go back to the palace to rest.

    This is also a time when Jiang Jinyue finds it difficult every day, but he can't offend these people. Although Changde has rewarded her with a lot of things, she looks at her infinite favors, but her position is a beauty, and Changde even called her. As a Yue slave, none of these imperial concubines had a higher rank than her. It couldn't be easier to move her, Jiang Jinyue could only bear it.