Chapter 46

After half a month, the two shared the same bed for the first time. Jiang Lin gave Wei Yunzhao a surprise. He said, "Wei Yunzhao, I want to know about the eighth day of the next day."

    Wei Yunzhao: "..." Autistic.

    Jiang Lin: "I'm just curious about how he did such a violation."

    Shut up the big beauties, open your mouth and become the devil.

    "You sleep on my bed, but you frequently mention other men," Young Master Wei was upset.

    Jiang Lin laughed twice, and stretched out his hand to hook Wei Yunzhao's neck, "It doesn't matter, my heart is on you, I'm just curious."

    In a word, Wei Yunzhao compromised, and talked to Jiang Lin about the eighth day of the eighth day with a light sigh.

.He was born in a brothel on the eighth day, and grew up in a brothel. He grew up among women and was also raised as a woman. He took his mother and a group of wives to make-up and dressed up, and learned all kinds of female attitudes. Only when he was more than ten years old, the voice suddenly changed to what it is now, and he couldn't go back.

    According to the mother of the eighth day of birth, she followed his father. She didn't know who her father was. Because of this thick voice, she remembered it.

    Later, in the eighth year of the junior high school, he was not suitable to stay in the brothel anymore, and was driven out of the house by a group of his mothers.

    Wei Yunzhao: "On the eighth day of the eighth day, I was used to dressing up as a girl, and she looked good. Not long after I left home, I was caught by a group of poppies. I was about to catch him and sell him to the brothel. I happened to pass by and rescued him. Follow me."

.After hearing this, Jiang Lin disgusted and said: "Your level of storytelling is really not good, and you can't make people understand the follow-up at all."

    Wei Yunzhao replied indifferently, "Well, I'm asleep."

    He grabbed Jiang Lin's hand to prevent him from taking it back, and directly closed his eyes.

    Jiang Lin began to suspect that he was deliberately speaking so plainly, to reduce his curiosity, Jiang Lin sighed, Master Wei's attribute should be sesame glutinous rice balls in a bowl of vinegar.

    Jiang Lin did as he wished, and did not continue to question, the two held hands and fell asleep all night.

    ...

    Wei Yunzhao went home. This is a major event for the Wei family. Yesterday, the maids had sent letters to the yards. But today, the three sisters Wei Yunjia and the aunts in the two, three, and four rooms all came. Not much, just to see if he is safe, if he is injured, etc., and then go back after asking.

.After they left, the butler also came and said to Wei Yunzhao: "The eldest son, the lady said that she would like to see you, she has something to discuss with you."

    Wei Yunzhao nodded and asked Jiang Lin to accompany him.

    The old sex ghost demoted the Dong family from Shengjing, intending that everyone in the Dong family should leave Beijing with them. Therefore, the Dong family also broke up the family for this matter.

    Mr. Dong has two sons, Mr. Dong Da is an official in the court, and Mr. Dong Er is a teacher in the academy, and he is quite famous.

    However, the Dong family’s reputation fell to the bottom as soon as the book "Dong’s Family Killing Records" was published, and the college appeared some time ago. It's not pleasing to the eye to kill them.