Chapter 73

The outside of the palace was also very lively. Jiang Lin hurriedly ran to several places in the morning, and only took a breather after he gave all the instructions to him. As he was about to return to the mansion, a beggar under Wang San hurriedly ran to him to inform him that there was another person in the courtyard, looking like he was about to kill Su Qiao.

    Jiang Lin yelled angrily and ran to the small courtyard to see Su Qiao.

    Fortunately, nothing happened. The Sixth Prince sent someone to protect him in the dark. Bai Wei was also clever. As soon as those people showed up, he made the outside beggar beat the gongs and drums and shouted that someone was coming to kill again.

    Because of the deaths of so many people yesterday, the surrounding people were panicked. Today, they came again. The nearby people were all in chaos. They ran and screamed, and went straight into the street. Then the people all over the street panicked. They left their things and ran home. It didn't take long for all the people in the street to run away. The stalls were pushed to the side and all kinds of food and decorations were scattered all over the floor.

.After such a disturbance, those killers naturally dare not try again.

    After listening to this, Jiang Lin could only scold the other party for being stupid, and he did it in the daytime, thinking it was as easy as yesterday without defense.

    Jiang Lin directly took out the silver and gave it to the beggar, "Go, buy big drums and cymbals. They are in the courtyard and in this alley. If you dare to come, you can knock them, whether they are day or night."

    As long as someone dares to come, they can make trouble, and it depends on how much the other person wants to make trouble, whether the people are complaining or the people are not living.

    After the drums and cymbals were all placed, Jiang Lin walked back slowly. On the road, he ran into two people, Zhou Chengwang and Du Yuling, who came specifically to look for him.

    Zhou Chengwang looked at Jiang Lin and walked around him several times before speaking, "We heard that you came to see you when you were injured, but you don't look like you were injured."

.Zhou Chengwang felt that Jiang Lin, the injured person, was more energetic than him.

    Jiang Lin rolled up his sleeves to show him his bandaged arm, "Why doesn't it look like I'm injured? I'm a real wound, and there are several more."

    Zhou Cheng glared at him, "Then you won't heal your injuries at home, and run out and wander around, so you don't think you are dead?"

    Jiang Lin sighed, "No way, so many things are inseparable from me," he looked helpless and proud, showing off very obviously.

    Zhou Chengwang rolled his eyes.

    Du Yuling took up the conversation after the two of them were over, and asked about Su Qiao, "What's the background of that girl Su that caused people to send so many killers to kill her again and again?"

    Jiang Lin shook his head meaningfully, "In fact, it's nothing, it's just a little secret that allows people to see the true face of a dog."

.As for who the dog is and what the little secret is, Jiang Lin advised the two of them, "Be far away from me recently. I may be murdered at any time. You can't work hard, lest you..."

    "Why? Afraid that we will be implicated?" Zhou Cheng actively answered.

    "No, I'm afraid you are too wasteful and drag me down," Jiang Lin told the truth.