Chapter 12

Jiang Lin’s relationship with Wei Yunzhao was a bit bumpy. He hadn’t even had time to say something to Wei Yunzhao when he just walked in. Someone came to the report, saying that someone from Anyang’s Hou Mansion should ask Mrs. to return to the Hou Mansion as soon as possible. .

    Jiang Lin knew why he was looking for him when he heard it. He poured a glass of water and said with Wei Yunzhao: "I will go out again and come back later."

    "I'll be with you." Wei Yunzhao doesn't know what happened for the time being, but Anyang Hou's Mansion cannot tell Jiang Lin to go back for no reason. If he follows, Anyang Hou will not be too embarrassed by the General's Mansion. Pro.

    Jiang Lin is now his wife, and he should take care of it.

    "Are you afraid that I will be bullied when I go back?" Jiang Lin asked with a smile.

    Before Wei Yunzhao could speak, Jiang Lin waved his hand again, "You are so'weak' now, and you still have to run for me. If something happens, your family will just strip me alive."

.Wei Yunzhao has already told Xun Qi to find a wheelchair, "Although I am a little weaker, I am still alive, so I can give people some face, let alone the weaker they are, the less they dare to do anything, right?"

    Jiang Lin admitted this, and no one wanted to bear the charge of killing the court hero. At that time, it didn't take the Wei family to do anything, and the enemy would be able to cut the opponent out.

    Taking Wei Yunzhao out now is purely touching porcelain.

    "Sure, no problem, then let's touch porcelain!" Since Wei Yunzhao said so, Jiang Lin naturally readily agreed.

    Jiang Lin helped Wei Yunzhao change his clothes and asked Xun Qi to carry the person in the wheelchair, and he pushed the wheelchair out.

    This wheelchair was uncovered from nowhere. The old one was broken. Jiang Lin felt that others would think that the general mansion was poor and could not even afford a new wheelchair. No wonder he was instructing the new wife to go back to her family's house for a dowry.

.Jiang Lin silently repaired his brain, and patted Wei Yunzhao on the shoulder as comfort, "You will only be a few days away. When I get my dowry back, I will definitely give you a luxurious upgraded wheelchair so that you can go out. face."

    Although he didn't know what this face was going to do, Wei Yunzhao did not refute and thanked him.

    Because with Wei Yunzhao, Xun Qi wanted to protect him, so the driver was replaced by Xun Qi.

    Jiang Lin just happened to have something to ask Chang An to help him. As a good son, how could only a carriage return quietly when returning to his natal house? It would inevitably be a lot of excitement to show filial piety.

    The carriage was walking slowly, and when Jiang Lin and the others arrived outside the Anyang Houfu Gate, Chang An also brought the people Jiang Lin asked him to find.

.Jiang Lin got out of the carriage and told Chang An, "I will ask Xun Qi to report to you later. If your father is angry, you are shouting slogans. You must make him happy and make him smile, you know?"

    When Chang An thought of the words the Master had confessed to him, he felt that it was impossible for Master Hou to smile, and he might even die suddenly on the spot.

    "Master, do you really want to shout like that?" Chang An was really afraid of accidents.

    Jiang Lin solemnly said: "Of course, this is my filial piety, how can I not let my father know. Okay, you just wait outside, we go in."