Chapter 52

After Wang Yang put Wei Yunqi down, Wei Yunqi ran towards Jianglin and hugged his legs and shouted happily, "Brother." Jiang Lin picked him up and touched his head, "Are you scared?" Wei Yunqi shook his head, "No, brother Wang Yang took me and my husband and hid behind the stone, no one found us." "Good," Jiang Lin smiled at him, and praised Wang Yang's cleverness. Wang Yang scratched his head and smiled like a fool. Wei Yunqi was not frightened, so Jiang Lin let him and her husband continue to study. Wei Yunzhao didn't know when he pushed the wheelchair to behind Jiang Lin and asked him, "Are there any injuries?" "No, that person's Kung Fu is generally not my opponent." "□□ Arson, killing or robbing people, this one is really powerful." .Wei Yunzhao didn't respond to Jiang Lin's words, he didn't know what he thought of, his face was so gloomy, Jiang Lin quickly asked him, "What's the matter?"

    "Quickly, go to Yin's house and bring Yunjia and the others back." Wei Yunzhao pushed his wheelchair back to the front yard by himself.

    Jiang Lin was startled, and quickly realized that he ran to ask someone to prepare a carriage.

    The second prince’s election started today, and even asking people to rob Wei Yunqi was obviously to distract them, and the real goal was the three sisters who went to Yin’s house in all likelihood.

    With the carriage ready, Jiang Lin said to Wei Yunzhao: "I'll go, you stay in the mansion, if anyone dares to come, you have to protect them."

    Jiang Lin hurriedly got into the carriage and rushed to Yin's house. The outside of Yin's house was calm. Jiang Lin knocked on the door and explained his intentions. He wanted to pick up a few girls from the family in advance. The Yin family was reasonable and would not stop them, but the problem was—— One less person.

.Wei Yunxue is gone, even her maid is gone.

    Jiang Lin asked Wei Yunjia, "Did Yun Xue not be with your sisters?"

    Maid Bai Qiang opened her mouth for Wei Yunjia, "I used to be together. Just before the young lady came, Miss Yun Xue said she was going to change clothes, so Bai Cha went with her."

    Bai Qiang said puzzledly, "I have been there for a while, so I should be back."

    You, the housekeeper of the Yin family who accompanied you, immediately called someone to search. Jiang Lin had a bad premonition and felt that it was about a step too late.

    He asked again, "Are there any strange people or people you know today?"

    Wei Yunwan hesitated for a moment before saying: "When I first came to get off the carriage at the door, Yun Xue said that she had seen my mother, but Yun Jia and I hadn't seen it. I thought it was Yun Xue who had read it wrong."

    Wei Yunjia nodded, she did not see it.

.Xiao Zhou's, Jiang Lin was thinking in his heart, and he really came here.

    The Yin family members searched the mansion up and down, but did not find anyone. After asking the concierge, no one came in or out, which was strange.

    Jiang Lin asked the housekeeper Yin, "Thank the housekeeper for help. I want to see Master Yin."

    If someone is lost in the mansion, if you can't find it, the Yin family will become the next Qinghe County Prince's Mansion. The steward knows the importance and naturally will not refuse, and hastily led Jiang Lin the way.

    Jiang Lin asked Yin Feifei to take care of her two younger sisters before going to see people with the housekeeper.

    Shaoqing of Dali Temple called Yin Ji, and he was already a third-ranking member in less than 40. As long as he didn't commit any crimes and stood in the wrong team, the future would be boundless.