Chapter 55

Gan Yongfu approached Emperor Changde and whispered: "The emperor, someone from the East Palace said that the prince wants to see the emperor. It seems that there is a very important thing to say to the emperor."

    "Prince?" Emperor Changde put down the pen in his hand, frowning slightly, "He is forbidden in the East Palace, what important things can I ask for?"

    The performance of the prince after being banned was satisfactory to the emperor Changde. The teachers he arranged for the prince praised the prince for studying seriously. The prince himself stayed in the east palace and did not have any thoughts that shouldn't be felt. Thinking, if he had done this early, he wouldn't have given birth to so many moths.

    Gan Yongfu said tentatively, "Maybe I miss the emperor and want to see you."

.Among so many princes, Emperor Changde is different to the prince. The prince is the prince he established and the child he has spent the most time teaching. The preference of Emperor Changde for the prince is by no means comparable to other princes. Today, Gan Yongfu is like this. Mentioned, Emperor Changde really had his mind.

    He got up, "If this is the case, then I will go and see what he has to tell me."

    East Palace

    The prince was walking around in the courtyard with a letter. In order to see Emperor Chang De, the prince did not attend class today, so he directly invited a few teachers to go back.

    The prince was glad to use this letter as a pretext to let him see his father, and remind him that his son was still in the East Palace. But I am also worried about the content of the letter. If it is really as mentioned above, the second child is afraid that it will be reversed.

    It took a long time for a palace man to report, "Your Highness, the emperor is here."

.There was also the sound of Qian Yongfu calling the emperor to drive there. The prince hurried to the door and lifted his clothes and knelt down, "You can see the emperor, and the emperor will be happy."

    Emperor Changde looked at the prince condescendingly and found that the prince was thinner, but he looked more enlightened than before. It was really hard work to come and be restrained these days.

    Emperor Changde raised his hand, "Get up."

    He was greeted into the house. After the maid served tea, Emperor Changde asked the prince, "I heard you have something to see me?"

    The prince gave a frightened expression, took out the letter on his sleeve and handed it to Qian Yongfu, who presented it to Emperor Changde.

    Emperor Changde opened the letter, his face became more gloomy as he looked at it, and finally he slapped it on the table fiercely and yelled, "Presumptuous!"

    The prince was so scared that he knelt down, and Emperor Changde asked him, "Is this what you asked to check?"

.The prince hurriedly said: "Father, it was not the work of the children. This letter was sent to the East Palace. It was picked up by the court and sent to the children. After reading the letter, the children felt that something was not good. Report to Emperor Ming, please come here."

    "Are you saying that this letter fell in this East Palace out of thin air?" Emperor Changde's eyes were sharp and full of suspicion.

    Prince: "Yes, what the son-chen said is true. Everyone in the East Palace has cross-examined the son-chen, and no one knows where this letter came from."

    "Father, my son doesn't know whether the content of this letter is true or false, if it is false, if it is true," the prince paled a bit, "the consequences would be unthinkable."