Chapter 91

Everyone in the hall turned their heads when they heard the sound, and saw a six prince in a red dress walking into the hall, and the sixth prince was holding a young girl in plain clothes, followed by a few figures rickety. , Wearing coarse linen, he looks like a poor farmer in the country.

    The girl in plain clothes has a beautiful appearance, even if she hasn't been given a fan, she has to be praised and beautiful. She has a calm face and is not afraid. She enters the palace hand in hand with the six princes. .

    Those farmers in the countryside in the back are dying, and they are so shaking that they can't even walk steadily. Judging from the rapid breathing, they are afraid of urgency.

    But even so, these people still entered the Palace of Xuanzheng with the six princes with their heads low.

.The six princes led them to kneel and salute, "The sons and ministers, together with the orphaned daughter of General Su Yuansu and a few relatives of soldiers who died in the border, saluted the emperor, and the emperor is lucky."

    The relatives of these soldiers were almost kneeling on the ground, speaking the words of the emperor Wanfu Jinan, but they were uneven, and even their voices were shaking.

    The moment Changde emperor took the lead from the six princes, he was furious, but due to the large number of courtiers, he resisted his life and gave Qian Yongfu a wink. Qian Yongfu took a few steps forward, "His Royal Highness, what are you doing? This is the important part of the palace. How can you bring people into the palace at will. Your Royal Highness hasn't sent them out of the palace quickly."

    Emperor Changde didn't scream, Yue Heng got up by himself, and pulled Su Qiao up by the way.

    He said: "The protagonists today are them. If people don't come, how can this play sing well?"

.Yue Heng turned his head and helped the relatives of the soldiers who entered the palace with him in the back, "Don't be afraid, you are here to be fair, and now you don't need to say anything, you go outside the temple and wait first."

    Yue Heng also brought people, who were outside the hall, and could help him take care of these people.

    Looking at the appearance of the six princes who did not put Changde Emperor in their eyes, the courtiers present were a little bit sorrowful, but the most dissatisfied were Qian Yongfu and Changde Emperor himself.

    "What? My six princes led the rebellious courtiers and thieves to rebel?" Changde said, his face was ugly, and what he said was a strange smell of yin and yang.

    Yue Heng handed over, "Rebellion, I never thought about it. Today, I just asked my father and the adults to listen to one or two passages of old things."

.Yue Heng and Wei Yunzhao looked at each other. Seeing him nodded, Yue Heng said: "Next, Miss Su Qiao, the daughter of General Su, will tell you the old things."

    Emperor Changde has been patient, looking at Su Qiao as if he is about to tear her to pieces, but Su Qiao is not afraid at all, her voice is clear, "The courtier Su Qiao worships the emperor, and the lords. Today the courtiers are going to say something. It has something to do with my father, General Wei Su, and many innocent soldiers who died at the border, and it has something to do with the emperor."

    "My father is a nail placed by the emperor next to General Wei Su..."

    With just this sentence, some courtiers exclaimed.

    Emperor Changde also couldn't bear it, and scolded Su Qiao angrily, "Presumptuous! Boldly spoil the people, if you dare to speak wildly, I will not forgive."