Chapter 20

That piece of paper was just the beginning. Jiang Linti wrote several more with his brush. The content was like: Jiang Jinyue, if your mother does not repay the money, you will never get married; Jiang Linyue, you and the crown prince, we are all in trouble. Got it, do we need to say it? Wait.

    After reading it, Wei Yunjia made a sincere suggestion, "Sister-in-law, why don't you shout in a few other words, in this way, I'm afraid you will be beaten to death by the people of Anyang Houfu or Donggong."

    Jiang Lin shook his head and rejected the proposal, "No, the world has been blinded for too long and needs to hear the truth too much. I know the power is terrible, but for the people of the world, I am willing to be the leader of the truth, I am willing sacrifice."

    Jiang Lin's righteousness Ling Ran.

    Wei Yunjia was silent for a while, suffocating a word, "Oh."

    I can't even say to come on.

.Jiang Lin looked at the little girl's dazed appearance a little funny, "You don't believe me so?"

    Wei Yunjia shook his head, "No, it's too dangerous, Sister-in-law, Anyang Hou Mansion is now in the East Palace, and there is a second-tier imperial member of the Zhao family, and the Wei family can't afford them now."

    The attitude of the Zhao family was known from Jiang Lin after holding up the sign last time. No one in the Zhao family came to look for him, nor had he been to Anyang Houfu. But Jiang Lin knew that the Zhao family was supporting Zhao Qiuru in a disguised form, because they privately felt that Jiang Lin could not beat Zhao Qiuru.

    It is estimated that the Zhao family did not take advantage of Zhao Qiuru's hand, and they also had their dowry. Obviously these people didn't want to spit out what they had eaten.

    "In terms of insidious tricks, of course we can't compare to these people, so I put on a big battle and came with integrity..I told everyone that I didn't deal with Anyang Houfu and Zhao's family. If something happens to me or Wei's family, it will definitely be the hands of the two families, and someone will help us avenge us. "

    He often walked by the river, and there was no way of not getting wet shoes. He didn't believe that the Jiang and Zhao families had no political opponents in the DPRK.

    Jiang Lin squeezed the small bag on the little girl's head, "For the sake of you being so worried about me, brother will make you a good meal at noon."

    Wei Yunjia avoided Jiang Lin's hand, raised his head and insisted: "It's the sister-in-law, not the elder brother."

    "You are out of food," Jiang Lin teased the child, turned and left.

    Wei Yunjia began to wonder whether the status of her elder brother is important or eating is important.

    In the blink of an eye, Wei Yunjia followed Jiang Lin's pace and yelled sweetly from behind him: "Brother~"

.The eldest brother of status can earn it on his own, but the sister-in-law does not often have food. If I miss this meal, I don't know when I can eat it next time.

    then……

    Wei Yunzhao, who came back a while late, found that his sister was following Jiang Lin, who was like a dogleg, with his brother taking a mouthful.

    Wei Yunjia also saw Wei Yunzhao, and happily shouted to Jianglin: "Brother, sister-in-law is back!"

    The voice is loud and bright.

    "Puff!" Jiang Lin's laughter came from inside the house.

    Wei Yunzhao: "..."

    He fixed his gaze on Wei Yunjia, as if saying, sister, you are gone.