Chapter 37

Xiao Zhou has been a widow in the Wei family for nearly 20 years, and he has also seen how several sister-in-laws in the two, three, and four rooms of the Wei family have lived as a widow for nearly two decades.

    I can count the number of times I go out throughout the year with one hand. I never dress myself up. I have a bitter melon face all day long, as if everyone owes them. The courtyard is cleaner than the nun's nunnery. Xiao Zhou thinks this is not the case. Widow, this is a dead body.

    Don't even think about asking her to live such a life.

    She was also fortunate for this. Fortunately, Wei An was an incompetent person and didn't have to go to the battlefield. It didn't matter if he had nothing to do. Anyway, other promising people in the Wei family couldn't leave them alone. As long as Wei An lives, she will not live such a deadly life.

    But Xiao Zhou did not expect that Wei An would one day die on his incapable weapon.

.When Wei Yunzhao and Jiang Lin appeared at the gate, Xiao Zhou still wanted to find them to lose their temper and talk about closing her out of the door last night and not letting in.

    The maid at the back pulled Xiao Zhou's clothes and shook her head, motioning to her not to be angry, they have nowhere to go now, if they offend the eldest son again, I'm afraid they will really be on the streets like a beggar.

    Xiao Zhou was full of reluctance, but he could only hold back, "Yun Zhao is here to pick up the fifth aunt, why bother to bother with it. Once the door is opened, the fifth aunt will go in by herself."

    Xiao Zhou walked into the door as he said, and asked about family affairs with concern, "Everyone is okay lately, Yun Zhao, your legs are not good, what does the doctor say, when can you stand up?"

    As soon as Xiao Zhou's foot fell into the door, the porter slammed in front of her, and said coldly: "No one is allowed to come in without the eldest son's instructions. The fifth lady is waiting outside."

."Bold, you dare to talk to me like this, because I'm not in these days, you have no rules, right, okay, I will teach you these lowly things regardless of respect and inferiority today!"

    Xiao Zhou has been wronged too much recently. Seeing a concierge dared to talk to her like this, he exploded immediately and raised his hand to hit someone.

    The concierge didn't eat this set at all, and only assumed the posture of inviting her to go out, "Fifth Madame, please go out and listen to the eldest son's instructions."

    Wei Yunzhao turned his gaze to Xiao Zhou's body, and gave her a light look.

    For some reason, Xiao Zhou always felt that this look was full of deterrence, and the slap he held up was not shot down.

    She retracted her hand and smiled at Wei Yunzhao, "Yun Zhao, what do you mean, you can't wait for Aunt Fifth to enter the door before you say anything. What looks like at the gate, others will gossiping when they see it."

.The concierge directly lifted Xiao Zhou's feet and sent her out. Xiao Zhou's eyes stared fiercely, and he didn't dare to step in again.

    Wei Yunzhao finally spoke, "Zhou, let me ask you, really want to stay in Wei's house as a widow for the rest of my life, eat fast and reciting Buddha, and abide by women's way?"

    Xiao Zhou subconsciously wanted to say no, but she resisted, "Yun Zhao, what do you mean by this? I know that your fifth uncle is not a weapon, and you will be cut off soon, but after marrying him, Life is a member of the Wei family, and death is the ghost of the Wei family. Naturally, you have to stay in the Wei family for the rest of your life."