Chapter 27

"Presumptuous! The fifth is your elders. Is this your attitude toward elders?" Wei Yunzhao said what Zhongwei's old lady thought in her heart. The old lady Wei became angry and turned her face to Wei Yunzhao.

    "Elders," Wei Yunzhao seemed to think these two words were a bit funny, "As long as you are a bit like elders, you shouldn't be here today, thinking about your grandson-in-law's dowry!"

    "Grandma, it's just that you emptied your dowry and spent it on Uncle Wu. I can't say anything else, but you want Jiang Lin to pay to raise Uncle Wu. You think too much."

    Mrs. Wei froze and looked unnatural.

    Jiang Lin had some guesses in his mind.

    Mrs. Wei said that she couldn’t say that Wei Yunzhao, her stern eyes focused on Jiang Lin, "Why? You, a man who can’t lay eggs, entered the door of Wei’s house and couldn’t help Yunzhao at all. You plan to eat for nothing in the house. Live for nothing?"

.Jiang Lin smiled, "It seems that the old lady wants me to bring something out today. It's okay. Previously, Zhao Qiuru looked down on your Wei family, and didn't even prepare for the meeting ceremony. Now that I have money, I will make it up for you. Bar."

    Jiang Lin remembers all the gifts he received. According to the value of the gifts he received, Jiang Lin picked something at a similar price and returned them one by one.

    Then the old lady Tongwei said: "Don't worry, old lady, I don't live for nothing, I still help Wei Yunzhao take care of the house."

    "By the way, old lady, how is your copying of the Buddhist scriptures? When can I take them out to see. I'm still waiting for the Buddhist scriptures you copied to pray for the husband and pray that his legs will get better soon."

    Mrs. Wei frowned upon hearing Jiang Lin's address to Wei Yunzhao, "Shameless, vixen."

.Jiang Lin wasn't angry at all, but Wei Yun shot back with a bright smile, "As long as the husband likes it, what about shamelessness?"

    With these provocative words, the old lady Wei was so angry that her hands shook, and she pointed at Jiang Lin and cursed, "Bao Baxing, Hu Meizi, what did the Wei family do to marry you and enter the door? God doesn't open your eyes."

    Jiang Lin: "Because you have an old lady in the Wei family, ha ha."

    Mrs. Wei raised the cane, "You! You, cheap..."

    Wei Yunzhao interrupted her, "Grandma, it's enough, and the gift is also taken. Grandma has achieved what she wants, so she will go back and copy the Buddhist scriptures. Grandson is waiting for grandma's Buddhist scriptures."

    Then Wei Yunzhao looked at Mrs. Wei and said, "Mother, please help your grandmother go back to rest."

    Madam Wei was a little afraid of such an unsmiling son.

.A group of people left, and the remaining Xiao Zhou stopped him when Jiang Lin ordered him to move his dowry, "Then what... niece and daughter-in-law, do you think you have forgotten something?"

    Jiang Lin stared at her twice, then reacted, spreading his palms out in front of Xiao Zhou, "I forgot, thanks to Aunt Wu's reminder, Aunt Wu, give me the golden hairpin on your head."

    Xiao Zhou's face stiffened, "I didn't mean that. You see that you gave your mother and a few sister-in-law gifts. What about mine, where are we from the fifth room?"

    Jiang Lin’s mood was a bit complicated for the time being. The main reason was that he didn’t know whether to say that Xiao Zhou’s skin was thick or he didn’t know him. Because of my meeting ceremony, there was nothing left except for a taunt and trying to drive me away from Wei's house."