Chapter 85

The concubine cut her hair and became a nun in the nun's nunnery. Her son was almost killed by the refugees in the prison. When Emperor Changde received the news, the whole person was in a daze for a moment, and then he remembered to be angry.

    It's useless to scold the people who were sent out to find Concubine Su and the Fourth Prince. They were just outside the city of Shengjing, which was equivalent to hiding under his nose for half a year. So many people were sent out and no one noticed.

    The people in the nun's nunnery were also brave enough to harbour the emperor's concubines. They had to tear down the entire nunnery, and all beheaded. Emperor Changde felt that he could calm the anger in his heart.

    As for the four princes, they are even more damn. They incited refugees to cause trouble and caused the whole Shengjing people to panic. They called him the emperor for being incompetent. Changde had a headache when he thought of those rumors. The more he thought about it, the more angry he even thought Why don't those refugees just kill the four princes?

.After he was angry with his wife and children, Emperor Changde began to investigate who sent the person to the prison.

    As we all know, it was the Wei family who sent the troubled refugees to the government office, and the fourth prince was among them, so no matter how you look at it, it has nothing to do with the Wei family.

    Emperor Changde sat down and took a sip of tea, sneered at the table with his hand, "Weijiaweijia, a little Weijia is too frantic, and even my prince dare to start!"

    In addition to the injuries of the four princes who were injured by the refugees, their hands and feet were abolished. After learning from Yin Ji that the four princes were seriously injured in the prison, he immediately dispatched an imperial physician. He treated the fourth prince, and sent Gan Yongfu to ask the fourth prince.

    The fourth prince told Qian Yongfu that Jiang Lin had caused him such a miserable death.

."Jiang Lin, Wei Yunzhao," Emperor Changde clenched his hands into his fists, gnawing his teeth and chanting these two names, and then thumped his fists on the table, "Xuan! Let me announce the two of Wei Yun Zhao Jiang Lin into the palace. , I want to see how courage they really are and dare to move the prince, whether even the emperor I want to move!"

    Gan Yongfu hurriedly bowed and withdrew to order people to go to Wei's house to spread the word, and after he had confessed, he took small steps and walked to the side of Emperor Changde to persuade him not to get angry.

    Emperor Changde squeezed his eyebrows, "Nothing makes me worry."

    Gan Yongfu walked behind Emperor Changde to press his head and said, "The emperor, the dragon's body is important, and everything else is trivial. As long as your dragon's body is healthy, no one will dare to do so."

    Emperor Changde snorted, "The two rebels of the Wei family dare to hurt even the prince. Have you put me in your eyes? I really want to cut their heads directly!"

.The words of Emperor Changde were too sincere, it was completely murderous, and a thought flashed through his mind, beckoning to Qian Yongfu, "You come."

    Gan Yongfu hurriedly listened to the instructions, and Emperor Changde said: "Go and chase the person who preached the message, and send someone to defend the home again. Remember to go quietly, and say that I have something to discuss. I don’t allow others to know. I understand. ?"

    Qian Yongfu was about to nod his head when he heard Emperor Changde speaking again. This time his voice was even lower. He had to listen carefully before he could hear clearly. After hearing it, he was really surprised.