Chapter 31

Wei Yunzhao waited at the gate of the palace until the courtiers left the palace before entering the palace.

    All the ministers who were out of the palace saw him. They knew what was happening in Wei'an, and they also knew that Mrs. Wei was begging for help to save her son, and even went to the palace yesterday. Today, I saw Wei Yunzhao at the gate of the palace again. In addition to being strange, he was also curious about his purpose of entering the palace.

    Some people who were acquainted with the Wei family in the past stood at the door and exchanged simple greetings with Wei Yunzhao, and then learned that Wei Yunzhao had entered the palace to beg the emperor for mercy.

    After all, Wei An has the status of an elder. It is not good to persuade Wei Yunzhao to say goodbye to the ineffectiveness. He can only shook his head as an excuse to say goodbye. Now everyone knows the situation well, it is better to stay away if you can stay away.

    Jiang Lin pushed Wei Yunzhao all the way to the Palace of Xuanzheng. After the eunuch informed him, the two were declared in.

.After saluting, Emperor Changde first asked Wei Yunzhao's legs, and then asked Wei Yunzhao's intentions.

    Wei Yunzhao knelt down again, "The minister is here to resign."

    Wei Yunzhao said, "The minister's legs have not improved. I don't know when he can take office. The Chinese Book Counselor is an important position in the court. You can't wait for ministers all the time. The ministers are ashamed and dare not to be, so the emperor should agree."

    Emperor Changde stared at Wei Yunzhao's leg for a while, as if regretted, "Is this leg of Wei Qing's family really unable to stand up?"

    Wei Yunzhao replied painfully; "The minister also doesn't know it, but it's really not conscious now."

    "Let's do it," Changde said, "Since Wei Qing's family considers the court in this way, I will allow it. But I can't let you be a commoner, Wei Qing's family, you choose an official by yourself, your leg is for The imperial court hurts and has worked hard. As long as you mention it, I will promise you."

.Wei Yunzhao made a courtesy with Emperor Chang De, and then reported to the Ministry of Industry for the position of Tuntian Division.

    The Ministry of Industry of the Six Departments has always been inconspicuous, not to mention that it is only a five-grade doctor. The Emperor Changde has nothing to do with it, and also wrote a special decree for Wei Yunzhao.

    From beginning to end, no one mentioned Wei'an.

    After leaving the Palace of Xuanzheng, Wei Yunzhao did not leave in a hurry. Instead, he bribed the little eunuch who was guarding outside the door and asked the help to pass a message, "Thank you to tell the Queen Empress, Wei Yunzhao is no longer a political affair now, please Don’t forget the empress’ promise to my grandmother yesterday, thank you very much.”

    After speaking, Jiang Lin pushed him away.

    The little eunuch watched them leave, turned around and entered the Palace of Xuanzheng, and transferred exactly what Wei Yunzhao had asked him to do to Emperor Changde's ears.

.After hearing this, Emperor Changde laughed twice, "The person who bribed me at the entrance of Xuanzheng Hall to tell him, Gan Yongfu, what do you think Wei Yunzhao made?"

    Gan Yongfu thought for a while and said, "It looks like he has done a stupid thing, and he is eager to save his uncle," but it is obvious that both of them are indifferent to Wei Yunzhao, which makes people feel weird.