Chapter 22

People from the Prince's Mansion came out to save the prince's brain, so Jiang Lin didn't know whether the prince had taken it with him when he went out.

    The ancestor of the Qinghe County Prince's Mansion was the founding hero of the Great Yue Kingdom, but his descendants didn't have much success, and the title was cut and then cut again, and now it is just a prefectural palace.

    Fortunately, this princess did an errand by his own ability, and with the fact that the relatives of the emperor of the capital were all related to each other, Qinghe princess would be a man again, and his life was not bad.

    The Qinghe County King didn't want to host this flower viewing banquet, but Jiang Jinyue took a trip to the County King's Mansion. I don't know what he said to his wife and daughter. The mother and daughter were determined to do it, and Qinghe County King could only agree.

.The farce at the door has been known to the Qinghe King from the beginning. According to the relationship between the King’s Mansion and the in-laws of the Anyang Houfu, the Qinghe King should come forward to stop it. Miss, it's wrong to help anyone.

    In Qinghe County King, although Jiang Jinyue said that he was favored more than Jiang Lin, he was only a daughter and couldn't compare with his son. Of course, with Jiang Lin's current status and his position in the Hou Mansion, Qinghe County King did not intend to help him. Just don't know it at all, and let them make a fuss.

    Not only did he not show up by himself, he also didn't let other people in the house intervene.

    With such thoughts in mind, the Qinghe County King watched a good show with the people who came to the banquet outside the door, and felt that it was better than what he sang in the opera garden.

.But when the prince came later, the Qinghe County prince could no longer be ignorant of anything, and ran out to meet the prince.

    Although there was a farce, the flower feast had to continue. The prince was brought in by you, the princess king, and it was not easy to blatantly bring Jiang Jinyue together, so she could only leave her to face Jiang Lin alone.

    Jiang Lin smiled mildly, but in Jiang Jinyue's eyes, it became—Look, you still fell into my hands.

    Jiang Jinyue wanted to escape subconsciously, and ordered her maid, "I am unwell when I return to the house, so I won't enjoy the flowers today."

    Jiang Jinyue's appearance in a hurry to leave didn't look like she was unwell, Jiang Lin didn't stop, just followed her. When Jiang Jinyue got on the carriage, Jiang Lin opened the curtain, and Jiang Jinyue only had to look outside to see the sign facing her outside, with a line written on it as well.

.Seeing the content of the word, Jiang Jinyue subconsciously squeezed the handkerchief, opened her mouth and repeated several times before making a sound, "Jiang Lin, what do you want to do?"

    Jiang Lin said, "Dowry, I only want dowry, Jiang Jinyue, if you dare to bet, you can make your mother perfuse me like before. But I promise that everything you see on these wooden signs today will be fulfilled."

    "Swap the dowry for the entire Anyang Mansion, guess I can do it?"

    Jiang Lin smiled, letting go of the curtain, then turned and waved to Wei Yunjia, "Go, go in."

    Jiang Jinyue did not attend the flower banquet, but he was going to participate. Jiang Lin believed that there should be a good show at the flower banquet.

    ...

    In the carriage, Jiang Jinyue returned to her senses after walking in Jiang Lin for a while, her kerchief in her hand was already wrinkled and unable to be seen.