Chapter 53

Xiao Zhou took the Heli Shu from Wei's family and imagined taking his dowry to marry a good man who satisfies him, but Zhou Shangcheng took the dowry away first.

    Xiao Zhou's chasing back to Zhou's house to ask for his dowry, only a slap in the face, the whole family is accusing her of Heli, accusing her of ruining the Zhou's reputation.

    I can’t get the dowry, and Xiao Zhou has no silver on him, so I can only stay aggrieved at Zhou’s house. Taking her seriously, even the servants in the house despise her.

    Xiao Zhou felt that life was too much and began to look for someone for herself to marry, but in this matter last week, his family was obviously more active than her. Xiao Zhou himself was not optimistic about it, and Zhou's family began to receive gifts from others. NS.

.The Zhou family appointed Xiao Zhou to a wealthy businessman in the neighboring state capital of Shengjing. He was over 60 years old and married Xiao Zhou to fill the house. Not only did the Zhou family not need to prepare her dowry, the wealthy merchant also gave them a large sum of money. silver.

    Zhou's family is not rich, so what he fancy is that the rich businessmen have a lot of money. The little Zhou family married, and the wealthy businessmen can honor the Zhou family a lot of money every year. In exchange for so much money for marrying a daughter who is no longer useful, everyone in the Zhou family agreed to it except for Xiao Zhou.

    Xiao Zhou was like a bolt from the blue when she learned that she would not agree to anything. No matter how rich she is, she is more than sixty. Who knows what will die, she still lives as a widow after marrying.

    Xiao Zhou also asked someone to inquire about it, saying that the rich businessman had married several heirs, and none of them had lived for two years. They were all tortured to death by him. .The more he heard, the more frightened the little Zhou clan threatened Zhou's family with her own life, saying that if they had to force her to marry a wealthy businessman, she would commit suicide and then send someone to the yamen to sue Zhou's family for killing her daughter for money.

    The Zhou family's reputation has been broken. Someone must believe this news. The Zhou family is very afraid of being demoted from Shengjing like the Dong family, and they dare not push the little Zhou family anymore.

    It’s just that she is more demanding on Xiao Zhou's family. Under her current people's orders, Xiao Zhou's also grew up spoiled. How can she endure this kind of hardship? When she couldn't bear to escape from Zhou's house, Zhou Shangcheng asked her to do one thing, and said As long as he is successful, let Xiao Zhou marry the person he wants to marry, and give her all the dowry.

    Xiao Zhou naturally agreed. When she learned that her daughter was kidnapped to threaten Wei's family, Xiao Zhou had hesitated, but after a short while, she thought it was just kidnapping, not Wei Yunxue. Her life, the Wei family will come to save her anyway. .And she would really die if she didn't agree, so Xiao Zhou was hired as a maidservant in the Yin family under Zhou Shangcheng's arrangement.

    The plan actually went smoothly. The only change was that Jiang Lin came too quickly and failed to give Xiao Zhou a chance to send the person out of the Yin family. Even if he was hiding so tightly, he was found out.

    Now that it fell into Jiang Lin's hands, Xiao Zhou knew that he was finished, Jiang Lin would definitely not let her go.

    She also regretted that if she hadn't left Wei's home with Helii, she might have had a better life. Xiao Zhou heard that Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao took the widows of the Wei family to the theater to listen to the opera, and she was very envious in her heart.