I need my mate

Grayson

I see my fluffums scamper home; I am sad that she left.

I should ask her to move in with me and never leave; I turned to James.

He is looking at my mate's butt; I smacked him upside his head.

James asked why I did that; I told him not to look at my mate.

He said that we wolves are always obsessed with our mates; it is true that we are.

But we like to think that we are overprotective of them.

James is a very stupid Vampire that got kicked out of his parents' house.

He likes to believe that we are best friends.

James asked how my mate took to me being a werewolf when she is a human.

I told him that I did not tell her yet.

James' eyes bugged out of his head; it was pretty funny if you ask me.

James asked why I did not tell her yet; I told him what happened last night, so I did not tell her yet.

James told me that I must come clean to Mia; I know I do.

James kept asking me how Mia was in bed; I told him that I would shove him out into the sun with no protection if he kept asking.

James said he would drop that for now but asked if Mia and I are trying for pups.

I told him that I was so in the moment that I forgot, plus I did not have any protection.

I did not think that would happen, so; I did not get anything.

But now that it did, I want Mia more.

I keep needing to plant my seed in her; my wolf told me that Mia is going through a human heat cycle.

I asked what he meant by that, he told me that she was ovulating.

I asked my wolf what that meant, he told me that it was the best time for her to get pregnant.

My wolf told me it is like when a she-wolf goes into heat.

My wolf told me that is the reason we want to mate with her so bad.

James hit me and told me to stop talking to my wolf and tell him what is going on.

I told him, he said that if we needed help, he could help with Mia; I know he's just doing that to piss us off.

But I picked him up and was going to throw him out of the house.

James said that he was kidding; I put him down even though I did not want to.

James got his stuff and patted me on my shoulder, and said that I got it bad for her like he understood.

After James left, I got dressed and ran to Mia's house.

I need to see her; I knocked on the door.

When she answered, I gave her no time to talk.

I kissed her and pushed her into the house; I pulled away.

I looked at my mark; I loved my name on her, I picked her up.

She asked what I was doing; I told her that I needed her now.

I took my mate to her bedroom, I stood her up, and I ripped her clothes off.

She was startled by my actions; I took my clothes off and bent her over the bed.

I held her tight; I told her that she was the only one for me.

I told her that I loved her, and I wanted her to live with me.

Mia said that she loves me too.

I turned her around, and I slammed my lips on hers.

I laid her down on the bed; I was not gentle anymore. I need her, all of her.

She needs to know that she is mine; I must show her that I need her.

I told her that she was mine, she said that she was mine.

That drove me and my wolf crazy; I told her that no one could touch her but me.

She said no one could touch me; I told her that I belonged to her and her alone.

She said that she belonged to me; she had agreed to be my mate for life.

My wolf bites the mark again to make it final.

After we were done, I climbed off her, covered us up, and held my mate.

Mia cuddled up to me; I think she clawed my back.

But I do not care; she did it out of love and pleasure.

I looked out the window, and James was watching us; he gave me thumbs up.

I am going to kill him, I pointed at him. I think he knows what I am telling him.

James, with his stupid parasol, went running.

My mate and I fell asleep; she did not agree to move in with me.

I woke up to that, I looked, and my mate was still sleeping in my arms. I kissed her.

Mia woke up and looked at me, I took her face, and I kissed her again.

I asked if she would move in with me, she asked about my dog.

Dog? I do not have a dog. I told her that I did not have a dog.

She told me that she saw a big husky and she thought it was mine.

I asked her what color it was, she said gray.

Great, she thought I was a dog; James better not find out about this.

He would never let me live it down that my mate thought I was a dog.

I just kissed her forehead, she told me that James is a weird goth... So I must say to him that.

I asked her again if she would move in with me, for I cannot live without her.

Mia said yes, she is making me the happiest werewolf in the world.

I kissed her all over her face.

Mia tried to sit up; I could tell that she was sore.

I know it is my fault and my wolfs too; I told her to lay down. Then, I went to her bathroom.

I started a bath for us; I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

When we got there, I placed her in the tub, I got in behind her.

I had her lean her back against my chest; I wanted her to be comfortable.

I held my baby as she relaxed in the tub; I like this.

Being with her and holding her, I want to keep her forever.

After our bath, I got out and dried off and grabbed my pants, and put them on.

I found a pair of pajamas for Mia; I grabbed them and went back to the bathroom.

I helped Mia out of the tub and dried her off; I am madly in love with this woman.