Help The Bunny

Max

I kept telling my Beta to put me down; he was not listening. My Beta ran all the way to the pack house. Finally, he put me down. He shifted, then picked me up again.

He cracked open the door and peeked inside the house, then he ran to my room.

My Beta sat me down in front of a mirror. I looked and could see myself.

I was a blond-dwarf-bunny; I looked at my Beta and told him that no one must find out about this. No one is going to believe it is me. My Beta said he knows.

I was full of rage; I told my Beta that I want that old hag dead for what she did to me.

I told my Beta that he is the only one to know that I am a bunny, my Beta agreed. I told him to inform the others that they need to go to him, and he will come to me.

Then I told him to find out all he can about witches and how we can kill them.

My Beta left my room; that witch will pay for turning me into a bunny.

Kevin paid her to protect him; she will not live after what she did.

I need to find a way to reverse this spell; I cannot live my life as a bunny.

Kevin is ruining my life! First, he takes my mate, then he had an old hag turn me into a bunny.

My mate will be with me; Kevin or that witch cannot keep us a part!

My Beta informed me he was coming up with my lunch; I told him ok.

He came in and sat the tray down; it was full of vegetables. I normally eat meat, but I guess this will do until I get turned back into human form.

I hopped over to the tray, and I ate. My Beta told me he informed the pack that I was getting ready for war. So they must go to him first.

I told him that's good; they do not need to know the real reason. I asked if he found out anything about witch's yet? My Beta said no, not yet.

My Beta told me he told the pack to find a witch; he said that he told them we want to use her in the war.

So if they find one to bring her here, maybe a witch could reverse the spell.

I told him to inform me when he finds out anything; my Beta took the tray and left my room.

I hopped over to my bed and tried to get on it; I could not. I mind-linked my Beta and told him I need a ramp or something so I can get on my bed.

I went to the bathroom; the toilet was too high as well, so I asked my Beta if he could get me stairs too, so I can use the toilet.

This is so humiliating. Why? Why is this so hard? Why do I have to ask for help with the easiest things?

I am the strongest Alpha and now I need stairs so I can use the toilet and to get in bed.

My Beta came into my room; he told me he went to the pet store and got ramps and stairs that are meant for dogs.

I want to get pissed off at him, but it is not his fault. It is the witch's fault.

My Beta placed the ramps and stairs everywhere I would need them.

I hopped to the bathroom and used the toilet; my Beta got me wet wipes.

I will not use my tongue to clean myself; that is gross and unsanitary.

When I was done, I hopped on the on the seat and flushed the toilet.

Then I hopped down the stairs and hopped to the stairs by the sink; I went up those stairs and washed my; I guess you could call them paws.

I dried my paws, then hopped down and went to my bedroom and hopped up the ramp to the bed. I laid down; this really sucks. How long will I be like this?

I fell asleep thinking of how I can get my body back. I know Candy would love me either way, but how can I make sweet love to her like this?

She would want pups and I cannot give her that, I am a bunny.

My pack better find a witch and soon! Kevin may think he has won, but he is wrong!

My Beta woke me up; he told me he brought me my dinner.

I sat up in bed; he put the tray on my bed. There was a bowl of water. How can this get any worse?

I hopped over to the tray and ate. I was having a hard time drinking, but I did what I could.

My Beta took the tray and told me that one of the Omega women has the plans for the party.

I told him to get them for me so I can look them over; me being a bunny will not stop me from doing what needs to be done.

If Kevin thinks this will stop me, he was wrong. I will not be a bunny forever, and Candy will be with me.

I may not kill Kevin right away; I want him to see Candy's and my pups first.

Then I will kill him; he will get what he deserves.

My Beta came back with the plans for the party.

I was looking them over; they are not bad. I added a few things that I thought would make this party better.

I mind-linked my Beta to get the plans. He came and got the plans; he informed me that no one has found a witch yet.

I asked my Beta if he found anything yet about how we can kill the witch that did this to me?

He said no, he could find nothing yet, that could be useful. I told him to keep looking, that I want to be in my body before the war.

My Beta asked what if they cannot find a witch before the war, then what should we do?

I told him we will fight and get my mate as planned. Then we will keep that witch alive long enough to turn me back, then we will kill her. Then we will capture Kevin and make him pay for his crimes.