Bunny Life

Max

It has been two days since I have been turned into a bunny. I needed a bath; so I hopped into the sink and plugged the sink drain. I ran some water; I forgot to grab soap.

I turned off the water so I can get the soap; so I hopped down the stairs and looked into the shower. I could not reach for the soap; this is getting worse.

My Beta entered the bathroom; he walked up to me and asked what was wrong?

I told him I wanted a bath, but I could not reach the soap. My Beta grabbed some soap and picked me up.

I stopped protesting after day one. My Beta put me in the sink that had the warm water that I put in it, it felt good.

My Beta poured water all over my body; I purred. He then stopped and put some soap on me. I never smelled this before; I turned around and looked at the bottle. It is soap for bunnies.

This really sucks, but I have to deal with it for now. I thanked my Beta for helping me.

He told me it was no problem. My Beta grabbed a towel and picked me up out of the water.

He drained the water out of the sink. My Beta sat me on the sinks counter and towel-dried me.

He then took out a hair drier and plugged it in. My Beta blow dried my fur; it felt nice.

When he was done, he took out a brush and brushed my fur.

Then my Beta put the brush down and picked me up. He brought me to the bed and put me down in

front of my breakfast. I said thank you and started eating.

My Beta said I don't need to thank him, but I do.

I told my Beta that if I did not have him; I don't know what I would do.

He petted me and said that I will always have him by my side.

That made me feel better; there was a knock on the door. My Beta got up and opened the door. I heard a member of my pack say they still could not find a witch.

This is upsetting news. My Beta thanked them and shut the door.

He walked back to the bed and sat down; I continued to eat.

My Beta told me not to worry, that they will find someone that can take the spell off.

I told him it is hard not to worry, for I might have to be a bunny for the rest of my life.

I then asked what am I going to do if I have to be a bunny for the rest of my life?

My pack will leave because I cannot lead them. No one is going to want an "Alpha bunny," as their leader.

My Beta petted me again and said he would still be my Beta, even if I will forever be a bunny.

I asked why? My Beta said because a pack should stick together no matter what.

I did not know what to say; if I was in his place, I would have left by now.

I finished eating; my Beta took my tray and left. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

I dreamt I was in the war with Kevin; I could not fight.

This man in my dream protected me; it made me feel weak.

I woke up when I felt someone get into bed with me. I got up fast, to only see my Beta.

He told me everything was ok; it was just him. I asked why he was here?

My Beta said to make sure I was ok. He continued to say he knew I was down that no one has found a witch yet, so he wanted to make sure I was ok.

I sat down and told my Beta that I miss going for runs. When I shift now, I just shift into a little bit bigger bunny.

My Beta picked me up. I asked where is he taking me? He did not answer me.

My Beta took me out of my room and took me downstairs and out the back door.

He put me down and got undressed, then he shifted.

My Beta laid down on the ground and told me to get on his back.

I hopped over to him and got on his back. My Beta stood up and started to walk.

He told me to hang on; I did. My Beta started to run.

It is not the same as running for yourself, but it is making me feel better.

I am not in the house for once. I missed the wind blowing through my fur.

So I will admit this is nice; when we got to a pond, my Beta let me down.

I shifted into my "bigger" bunny and hopped around. I may not be as fast as I once was, but I can still try to hop fast.

I could feel the dead leaves crunching under my paws. I hopped up to my Beta, and I thanked him for taking me here.

My Beta told me to stop thanking him. He asked if I was ready to go back home?

I told him yes. I shifted into my "smaller" bunny form and climbed back on my Beta's back.

He carried us all the way home; when we returned, my Beta laid down, and I got off.

He shifted and got dressed; he picked me up and took me into the house.

My Beta took me upstairs and brought me to my room. He walked me over to the bed and sat me down.

My Beta told me he was going to go down to make dinner for us.

I told him ok. I cannot believe how fast time flew by when we were out.

My Beta left the room; I hopped down the stairs and went to the bathroom.

I used the toilet and when I was done; I hopped down the stairs and hopped to the stairs for the sink.

I washed my paws and dried them. I then hopped down the stairs and hopped back to my bedroom.

My Beta came into my bedroom minutes later. He said he thought we could eat together.

I told him I would like that; my Beta sat the tray down on the bed. I hopped to the bed and up the stairs. When I was on the bed, I sat down.

My Beta sat a plate down in front of me; we both ate.

We talked about our time outside by the pond. I told him that I would like to go there again.