My Muffin

James

I asked every vampire I knew if they would help fight against Dolores, a lot said yes.

I guess Dolores puffed off a lot of vampires; I am now on my way to Grayson's place.

Mia's grandmother is sitting outside; I know I should go to Grayson's first.

But I went to Mia's grandmother, I walked up to her.

I said hello to her, she smiled at me; that smile will be the death of me.

I reached for her hand and kissed it; she asked why I was not at Mia's and Grayson's.

I told her I wanted to see her first; I do not know how, but this witch stole my heart in such a short time.

She is the first woman I have ever loved, and I hope she will be my last.

I pulled her up off the chair, put my hands on her hips, and pulled her to me. I asked if we could go to her room,

She said we did not want to go in the house right now; I asked why she did not answer me.

She pulled me to the front of the house and opened the back door of her car; she told me to get in.

I got in, she came in after me and shut the car door.

She told me to lay down on my back; I did what she asked of me.

She undid my pants, she climbed on top of me, we made hot wild passionate love.

After we were done, I just held her while she was still on top of me.

I was running my fingers through her hair; I asked if she wanted to go take a shower.

She said not right now; she asked if I could just hold her.

I can do that. I can hold her forever; she told me I was the first man she has been with since her husband died.

She told me that I remind her of her late husband; I take that as a compliment.

I know she cannot tell people her name because it will get her killed, I told her I did not want that, so I am okay not knowing her name.

I call her Muffin; she likes it. I told her that we should go in before her cats started wondering where she was.

She agreed; I may not like her cats, but she does, so I try.

We got out of the car and went into the house; we took a shower.

I have never slept over, But I want to tonight; I will go to Grayson's in the morning.

He will understand; Muffin told me that she is always hot.

She likes to cuddle me because I am always cold; I want this woman.

I want to turn her; I want her to be my bride; she told me I make her happy and make her feel young again.

I told her that she made me happy; I would wait until after the fight, then ask her to be my wife.

I do not care that we cannot have children; I am okay with that; I only need her.

We could always adopt more cats; as long as I have this good woman by my side, nothing else matters.

I fell asleep with her in my arms; I wish I could have dreams and not nothingness.

Grayson told me about some of his dreams, and I want that, even if it was just once.

It is morning muffin, and I got up and am having breakfast; as she tries to have her coffee, I am trying to irritate her.

I keep telling her things like I am going to eat her cats, and she keeps saying I could try, but they will eat me first.

She knows I would never do that to her; I helped her clean up after we finished breakfast.

I kissed her and told her that I was going to Grayson's; she kissed me back and told me something that I had wanted to hear; she said she would miss me.

That makes me not want to leave, but I must.

Muffin got me a new umbrella; I got her a cat neckless.

When I got to Grayson's, I knocked and walked in; I saw Grayson; he looked like he would be sick.

I looked at what he was looking at; Mia was eating a cheese pizza with strawberry frosting covering it.

I said hi to them; Mia said hi with her mouth full. Then, Grayson asked if we could go out back and talk, I said gladly.

Seeing Mia eat is grossing me out; I could see that he is relieved that I said yes; I know he is also getting grossed out.

When we got outside, Grayson told me what he said to the old man and how he would help us.

I looked through the door and could see Mia was in her own world with her pizza. I asked Grayson what was with Mia.

Grayson said he had no idea; he asked me if Mia's grandmother and I were a thing, I told him yes.

I could tell Grayson was happy for us, just like I am delighted for him and Mia.

Grayson asked if any vampires were willing to come and help us fight against Dolores.

I told him that about forty are coming; I said to him that he has a lot of vampire enemies.

Grayson told me no Rogues will help; I told him that no matter what, I have his back.

He said he knows he just wishes that we could get more people to help us.

I know he is scared, and so am I; I do not want Muffin and Mia to get hurt.

I do not want Grayson to get hurt either; Mia and Grayson are my best friends.

Muffin told me to stop being a baby because I told her that I wanted her and Mia to hide when the fight happened.

I told her that I am not a baby; I said to her that if something happens to Grayson, Mia will need her, and I told her that I did not want anything to happen to my girlfriend either.

Grayson slapped me and told me to stop thinking of Mia's grandmother for a second; Mia asked what was going on between her grandma and me and what am I thinking about her grandma.

Crap! Grayson and I looked at each other; I slowly started to walk backward.

She asked if there was something she needed to know; as I walked backward, Mia was walking towards me.

I told her yes, there are things she might want to know; I said to her that I love her grandmother.

She asked if that was it; I blurted out that her grandmother and I were having sex.

Mia asked again if that was everything; she is looked terrifying right now.

I told her yes, she stopped walking towards me.

She said she knew all that; she thought I broke up with her grandmother.

Wait, I asked how she knew. She said that her grandmother told her.

Mia added that if I hurt her grandmother, she would have Grayson take me to a field and make sure I did not return.

Her hormones are really making her go crazy; I told her that I would never hurt her grandmother.

She turned and looked at me and said don't you mean Muffin; Muffin does not need to tell Mia everything.

Grayson laughed and said Muffin, then he asked what she calls me; I told him that I did not want to share.

Mia told him; Muffin calls me sweet cheeks because she likes my butt.