Alpha Max

Max

I have been looking for Kevin for ten years now; I have my new Beta looking for him.

He left my pack after I took his mate; he thought we were friends.

Such a fool he is; I was never his friend.

I do not want him to be happy, I have tried to get him killed before, but everyone is weak and died by Kevin's hands.

It is Kevin's fault why my mate rejected me; it is his fault why my parents died.

He had everything; I am the Alpha; I should have everything, and he should have nothing.

All the women in the pack would say how "sexy" Kevin was, I am sexier than him, for I am the Alpha.

All she-wolves should want me, not a Beta. A Beta is just one step above an Omega.

Kevin made my pack go down in rank; my pack should be number one.

They do not call my wolf Max for nothing; everyone calls me Max.

If anyone calls me by my name, they will be killed.

My new Beta knocked on my door; I told the less than to come in.

He told me he found Kevin; I said to him that was good news then.

He told me that Kevin has a mate, NO! He cannot be happy!

I asked what desperate she wolf is with him, he told me that his mate is a human female.

The loser couldn't even get a real mate; he is nothing but a laughingstock.

I told my Beta to show me where he was, we shifted and ran.

When we got there, we shifted back and got dressed.

We made sure to stay far away so he could not sense us, but he's too stupid he wouldn't anyway.

This place is a dump; I saw a women walk out of Kevin's house with chickens.

Does that loser keep chickens as pets? I asked if she was his mate? My Beta said yes.

He couldn't even get a good-looking human, sure I could not see her face, but still, she was fat and disgusting.

I felt something hit my head; my Beta grabbed his head too. I smell something off.

I got hit again; I looked around.

An old man in a wheelchair throws rocks at us; the old man throws another rock, calls us squirrels, and tells us to get off his lawn.

I asked the old man if he had any idea who I was, he said that I did not look like Jimin, so he did not care.

I told this old fart that only peasants and fools listen to and likes BTS.

He pulled out a shotgun and started to shoot at us; he was yelling that no one disrespects BTS, not The Army.

Has this man gone mad? My Beta and I shifted and ran home.

I can see why Kevin moved there; everyone is nuts out there.

When we got back to the packhouse, we went in.

I think I will pay Kevin a little visit in the next few days.

I think I will bring Ava, Kevin's real mate, not that fake human mate.

I hope seeing her on my arm will cause him pain; I mind-linked Ava to come to my room.

This will be fun; I will tell her that we are going on a bit of a trip in two days.

I am not going to tell her that we will see Kevin; I know that if I tell her, she will try and disobey me by trying not to go.

When Ava came to my room, I told her to sit on the bed; Ava is my favorite slut, because she hurt Kevin.

I informed her of our little trip, she was excited that I was taking her somewhere.

I then told that slut to strip, and she did; she is a good little whore. I want Kevin to see what I do to her.

He needs to understand that I am the Alpha, and he is nothing.

I also want to get back at that old man for disrespecting me, the tremendous and powerful Alpha.

No one treats me like that and gets away with it; I used Ava and told her to return to her room.

After she left, I went and took a shower; I will make Kevin relive the pain of his mate rejecting him to be with me.

This is going to be so much fun; I hope I get to see Kevin cry again.

That human will know that he is good for nothing Rogue, I bet he did not tell her that he is a wolf.

The week loser, After my shower, I called a less than Omega to bring me my dinner.

I am the Alpha; they all should be happy to serve me; there was a knock on my door.

I told the worthless Omega to come in and to set my dinner next to my bed and told her to leave.

I will not waste my time trying to remember her name,

Anyone that is beneath me does not deserve me to remember their names.

After I ate, I called her to come to get the dishes and take them away.

When she came, I told her that her cooking was the worst I have ever had.

If she wants to stay in my pack, she will have to do better.

This pack needs to be better; we need to be the best.

I want Kevin to grovel to return to my pack; when he does, I will make him my footstool.

Soon everyone in the world will call me king and bow to me.

Everyone will worship me because I am the best Alpha; every pack will want to be with me.

I will kill off all the weak packs and keep the strongest packs.

But first, I must make Kevin pay for everything he has done; he only deserves pain and misery.

He should not have taken the human for a mate; he will cause pain to her too when she sees him wanting Ava again.

He is trying to be happy, and I will not stand for that; only I can be satisfied.