The test

Mia

I am glad they are gone; Dolores smells like diet Mountain dew.

Diet dew smells like swamp piss; I did not like how that Ava woman looked at Grayson.

Why was Dolores calling Grayson Kevin?

After they left, my grandma gave me what I asked her to get for me.

Grayson asked what it was; I did not want to tell him yet.

I took the bag into the bathroom; I took the pregnancy tests out of the bag.

It said on the box to pee on the tip of the stick; I took them out of the box and took the cap off them.

I peed on both sticks, now the box said I must wait for three minutes. So I set a timer on my phone.

The box said if there is a plus sign, I am pregnant; if there is a negative sign, I am not pregnant.

I read that sometimes one test could be broken. So that's why I took both; I hope one works.

I have no symptoms except feeling tired; I have loved Grayson's smell.

He smells like Axe Phoenix; you know the body spray. I feel addicted to that smell.

The timer went off; I turned it off and looked at the tests.

They both are positive; how are they both broken?

How am I going to tell him? Will he be mad?

I popped my head out the door and asked my grandma if she could come to the bathroom.

My grandma came in and asked if I had taken the test; I told her I had taken both.

I showed her the tests, she was happy that she was going to be a great-grandma.

She told me she was happy for us; I asked, "how I can tell him."

Grandma said she would make James go with her so I could show Grayson the tests.

I asked her, "what if they are both broken," she said she did not think both could be broken.

I asked what, "if he didn't want it?" "What if he wants to leave me because of it."

She told me not to worry, that if he is like that, I can move in with her.

Grandma said she would help me and help me raise it.

I told her, "ok, I will show him." I was scared, I put the tests in my back pocket, and we left the bathroom.

Grayson looked concerned; grandma told James to come with her; she needed help hanging pictures.

Before he could say anything, she started dragging him; she threw the jacket over him.

After they shut the door, Grayson asked what was going on?

I told him I needed him to sit down for what I must show and tell him.

He looks scared; I know I do too. I told him that I was scared to tell him.

I pulled out the test and gave them to him; he was just staring at them and not blinking.

I was getting even more scared; Grayson stood up and came to me.

He looked at me and asked if this was a joke; I told him no and that I was scared.

Grayson looked back at the sticks; he said I am going to be a dad.

I said yes, he looked at me. Why is he crying?

Did I do the wrong thing by showing him? Grayson grabbed me and hugged me.

He kissed me; he said he thought this would never happen to him.

I asked if he was mad at me, he said, "no, he's happy."

He said, "that I was the best thing that had ever happened to him."

He said that I make him happy; Grayson asked me why I asked my grandma to get me the tests and not him.

I told him that I was scared that he would be mad, he took me in his arms and kissed me lovingly.

Grayson told me how he could be mad at me for giving him a family.

I felt relieved; Grayson asked if I had been feeling sick or anything?

I told him that I was just tired and that I really liked how he smelled.

Grayson looked at me like I was weird, then his face turned into anger.

I asked what did I do wrong, he said that he was going to kill James.

I asked why he said James could have hurt the baby or me last night when he jumped in our bed.

I told Grayson that I was fine, that James did not even hit me or my stomach.

Before I knew it, Grayson changed and was running to my grandma's house.

I sighed and texted my grandma; I stepped out onto the porch.

I see poor James running with the jacket over his head.

James kept saying he did not know that I was pregnant.

Grayson just chased him; I can hear my grandma laughing.

It is nice to hear her laugh again; I called Grayson.

He stopped dead and started to run home; James ran into grandma's house.

I think he fancies my grandma; I see the way he looks at her, and I notice the way she looks at him.

She likes him too; I just want my grandma to be happy, and if James can make her happy, I am all for them getting together.

Grayson changed and ran up the steps naked; he asked, what is wrong? Am I ok? Is the baby ok?

I told him that I just wanted to cuddle him, he picked me up and took me into the house.

He sat me down on the couch, he went and got pants on.

I asked Grayson what kind of doctor do I see, he told me a wolf doctor.

Grayson said that he knows a Rouge doctor; he sees him.

He said he would make me an appointment; I told Grayson that I was scared, what if I was a bad mother.

I never knew my mother, she died when I was a baby, and my dad left when my mom told him she was pregnant.

He told me that I would be a great mother.

Grayson is rubbing my belly; I think he is happy.

I asked if he was happy, he said I had no idea how happy he was.

I put my face in his chest to smell him; I told him I could eat him.

He looked at me and laughed; he said he never knew he smelled edible.

I asked Grayson if we could have pizza for dinner, he said yes, but we needed to have a salad.

Why? He told me that the baby needs good food, not just junk.

I get it but, I want junk. Grayson told me he would make it.

Grayson told me that he would make it and for me to just sit here.

I told him I could help, he said no.