The Spy

James

Play the James Bond theme song! I am at the Old Blood packhouse.

I am hiding in the trees; no info yet, but I will get it soon... I hope.

So, this ash blond-haired, six-foot, brown-eyed, walking abs is Dolores.

He is the one I should follow then; I jumped from tree to tree; I am just hoping my umbrella does not get stuck.

He is a walking miscreant, man; how did Grayson live with this demanding, self-absorbed yank?

He talks to a weird little wolfman; he tells the wolfman that he and Grayson's ex are going to Grayson's.

What is with this pig wanting to make everyone unhappy?

I must run and tell Grayson, I jumped out of the tree.

Something is wrong; I looked up, CRAP! My umbrella is stuck in the tree.

At that moment, I burst into flames; I panicked and started screaming and running around.

I ran until I came upon a pond; I jumped in.

Great now how am I going to get out without bursting into flames again?

I see a wolfman walking by the pond; he has a jacket on. That will work.

I reached up and pulled the wolfman into the pond; he struggled.

So, I had to hit him; I only hit him once. I only want his jacket.

I took the jacket and ran out of the pond before the wolfman could stop me.

I held the jacket above my head and ran for Grayson's house.

He better kill one of those chickens for this; I almost died.

So, I will take fresh dead chicken for payment.

I ran right into Grayson's house; Mia woke up, they were both looking at this pathetic-looking vampire.

That looks like a drowned rat; Mia got up and left.

Grayson asked what happened; I told him about my umbrella getting stuck in a tree, and because of that, I burst into flames.

Mia gave me a towel and took the jacket; I said thank you and took the towel.

I started to dry my hair; Mia gave me some Grayson's clothes; I told her I appreciated it.

I went and changed into the bathroom; when I got done, I came out of the bathroom.

I had to hold up the pants. Grayson has bigger hips than I do.

I looked at Grayson and asked if he would kill one of the chickens for my misery?

Mia informed me that the old man on the hill took them, great no fresh meat.

How could this day get any worse? An older woman came out of the kitchen.

How did I not notice her? WITCH! So, that is how this day is going to get worse.

I jumped up and pointed an accusing finger at her.

I screamed witch, then my pants fell down.

Good thing this shirt is long, for I do not have underpants on.

The witch pointed a finger at me and screamed, "chicken legs" I was insulted.

I am a vampire; I do not need to be all muscular. I pulled up my pants.

Why is there a witch here?

Grayson told me that she is Mia's grandmother, great.

Good thing Grayson is my best friend, or I would not stand for such treatment.

Witches are, all the same; they like to make fun of vampires.

Mia comes in with some raw hamburger, it is not the best, but it will do.

Grayson asked if I heard anything concerning Dolores or his pack; I forgot about that.

I told them Dolores is planning to come here to see Grayson tomorrow.

Grayson asked why; I told him that Dolores wanted to flaunt his ex in his face.

Grayson rolled his eyes; Mia asked why he would want to do that.

Grayson told her that Dolores wants to hurt him, that Dolores has some kind of vendetta against him.

The witch asked why Grayson told her he did not know why.

He thought they were friends; he does not know what happened.

Grayson asked if that was it, I said yes.

I told them that I stole the jacket from some wolfman; Grayson said we needed to be ready.

Because when Dolores sees that he is in love with Mia, he will try another way to hurt him.

Even if that means hurting Mia, the witch said he can try, but he will have to go through her first.

I told Grayson I had his back; we could get the old man to come down if all else failed.

Grayson looked at me; I asked what? We can tell him that the monkeys are back.

Grayson just shook his head, I told Grayson that I would be staying here tonight so I could be here when he comes.

The witch said," that's a good thing I am staying," if they need a distraction, they can send me out, "chicken boy."

I glared at the witch, and I asked, "when is she going to go fly with her flying monkeys?"

She told me that she had taken over Mia's old place from down the road; Great, I know whose windows are going to get soaped.

Mia said that she was going to start dinner, the witch said she was going to help.

Grayson asked if I had something for Mia's grandmother; how could he ask such a thing?

I told him he had just discussed me; I told him I would leave if he was not my best friend.

Grayson just looked at me; I told him that he must call me his best friend or I was leaving.

Grayson rolled his eyes and said, "fine, we are best friends" I pulled out my phone.

I told him that I had it on tape now, he looked mad, like outraged.

Good, now the whole world will know that we are best friends; Grayson just sighed in defeat.

Yes, I finally won against him, then he said that Mia was his best friend.

I told him that I was his best guy friend then, Grayson said fine.

I told him that Mia is my best human friend, he told me to stay away from her.

I told him I did not want his mate; I would never do that to my best friend.

I know Dolores hurt Grayson, and that is why he is very possessive of Mia.

He does not want to lose her; I know he loves her.

But he should know by now that I will not betray our friendship.

Plus, I do not have felling for Mia; she's nice, I don't do nice. I like my women mean.

Do not ask me why; I just do.

So, he should trust me; I know that he had his heartbroken and was betrayed.

But Mia and I won't do that to him; well, I do not believe she would.

I believe she loves him; hell, she stayed after finding out about him and that he marked her.