She's mine

Max

When Ava and I returned to the packhouse, I told her to go to her room; I told her she could not come out until I said she could.

She tried to defy me; I took her to her room myself and threw her in and shut the door.

I went to my room; I am furious right now. First Kevin took my mate.

She does not belong to him; my wolf called for her. She belongs to my wolf and me.

Then Ava embarrassed me in front of the soon-to-be Luna; I needed that woman to see that she is my mate and Luna of my pack.

That loser took my mate; I know she will give me strong pups.

I will forgive her for her letting Kevin touch her; I know she is just confused.

The poor little thing, I will make it right and bring her home to her rightful owner.

She will say that she belongs to my pack and me; I will make love to her every night.

She will love it, and she will love my mark on her neck and not Kevin's.

I called a less-than-Omega to come and clean my room.

I want everything to be perfect for when my mate comes home.

I can give her so much more than that less than Kevin; when the lazy Omega got here, I told her that I wanted this room cleaned before I got back.

I left before she could say anything to me; I went to Ava's room. I walked in.

After all, this is my packhouse; I walked up to Ava and slapped her across the face.

She grabbed her cheek; I told her she was out of line today.

I slapped her again. I asked why she was trying to make me look like a fool in front of the future Luna.

She said I must be joking; why would I want a tub of lard to be my mate and Luna.

I slapped her again and told her to watch her tongue if she still wanted to have it.

I looked at her with disgust; I asked her why she said those things to the future Luna?

She did not answer me; I told her that the Luna deserves my mark, not Kevin's.

Ava said that she wanted Kevin; I growled at her.

I told her that would not happen, she said I could not stop her.

I mind linked my Beta to come to Ava's room; when he got here, I asked him if there were any unmated Omega's?

He told me that there was one; I told him to have him come here.

My Beta mind linked him and told him to come; the weak-looking Omega knocked on the door.

I told him to come in, he bowed to me. Good, he knows his place.

This should make him happy; I grabbed Ava by her arm and threw her to the Omega.

I told the Omega to mark her, Ava cried and told me I could not do this.

I told her I could, and I am; I told her that Kevin would not have her or anyone.

I ordered the Omega again to mark her, the weakling said sorry to Ava.

But he did as he was told and marked her; Ava cried even more.

I told her she was now an Omega; I said the weak Omega to take his mate and leave my sight.

Ava said she would not leave her room; I told her this was not her room; this room is for Betas, not Omegas.

Ava cried; she always told me she wanted me to be Luna; she would never be my Luna.

I had to put her in her place for insulting the future Luna, the weak Omega asked to speak.

I gave him permission to speak, he asked if Ava could keep her things.

She looked confused that he would ask such a thing, but he knew.

I told him that I would have the things she could keep packed up, and then he could come to get it.

Ava cried for all the nice things she had; she is so used to being pampered.

That is what she gets for trying to make me look like a fool, telling Kevin she wants his mark.

I know Ava did that because I was giving my mate more attention instead of her.

Ava is just jealous that a human is going to be Luna and not her.

She needs to learn to respect and respect the new Luna.

The weak Omega took her out; I told my Beta to go and find out the future Lunas name.

I hate that Kevin did not tell me her name; I did not like seeing him touch my mate.

I know she is confused; she must have been lonely.

The old woman probably made her move there, and Kevin made her believe he was the one for her.

She did not have a chance to find me her real mate; Kevin took advantage of her.

She will be happy when she finds out that I am her mate; she will love living with me in the packhouse.

We will have a dozen or more pups; we can build our pack with our children.

Then I will know my pack will be the strongest in the world, then I can get rid of all these less than.

I will keep some of the Omegas around so they can cook and clean.

That is all they are suitable for when my mate comes, I will please her.

I know Kevin is not doing that; I went back to my room.

The less than is done and gone; I looked around to make sure everything was clean and perfect for my mate and me.

I will have to have one of the less than come and make a new closet for us.

She will praise me for taking her from Kevin and bringing her here.

I went and laid on my bed; I kept thinking of how everything would be when she gets here.

We will start right away for pups; I know she wants my pups.

She wants strong pups that only I can give her; Kevin will only give her weak pups.

She would be around disgusting vampires; Kevin is a disgrace for having her around them.

My mate is being made to be around things she should not be around.

She deserves only the best, and I am the best; I deserve the best, and she will give it to me.

I am the only one in the world that can give her what she needs.

I know she must be starving for a real man; she will get that with me and only me.

I will bless her by letting her wash my very sexy body; she will only want me and beg me to put myself in her.

She will be so grateful that she is my mate; the poor woman will probably cry and faint when she hears the good news.

Poor thing, she will want to take me every night, and I will let her.

She will pamper me like a real mate should; every male wolf will be envious of me because my mate will treat me like a king.

She is probably dreaming about me; I know she wants me. She could probably feel the mate bond,

I cannot wait until Kevin finds out that she is my mate, and she wants me, not him.

I bet Kevin saw the want in her eyes; that's why he tried to hold her, the loser.