What?

Jay

I found my mate when I was trying to find my brother. She was a rogue, but she rejected me. She said she did not want a weak wolf for her mate. I don't even know her name. My wolf has been silent for a few days. I understand it felt like we got stung by millions and millions of bees. I haven't been back to the pack house since that day. It has only been three days. After wondering for a little while longer, I decided to go back to the pack house. When I there I went in and went straight to my room. I did not want to talk to anyone.

I opened the door to my room and looked around. Ava was not here; maybe she moved out. I shut the door and went to my bedroom and got a pair of pants. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done with the bathroom, I returned to my bedroom and laid down on the bed. I then heard Ava come into the room. She called for me. I hollered back that I was in the bedroom. She came into the bedroom and grabbed some clothes and left.

I heard the bathroom door close. I could smell her. My wolf finally spoke. He said that Ava was in heat. I told my wolf that we should sleep on the couch then. My wolf growled at me and said no. Before I could ask my wolf why, Ava come back to the bedroom and got into bed. I rolled over onto my side to face the wall.

Ava moved closer to me and put her arms around me. She asked where I was? I told her I was just out. Ava said that she missed me. I took her hands off of me and rolled over to face her. That was a bad idea.

Ava was just wearing one of my t-shirts. I was shamelessly looking at her. I finally asked if she got her clothes back? She said she did, but she liked to wear my clothes at night.

She moved closer to me again. She put her warm hands on my chest. I asked what she is doing? She said I smell good. I asked what she was talking about? She looked me in the eyes, and she growled, mate. I asked what? Ava pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She is straddling me. My eyes are enormous. I told her she can't be my mate, my mate rejected me three days ago. Ava growled at me.

She told me to not talk about other women. I asked my wolf what was going on? Is this because she is in heat? My wolf said no, if it was just her heat, she would just want sex from us and not be all possessive of us. Ava bent down and kissed me. My wolf growled. I asked my wolf what the hell is going on?

My wolf told me that we are going to mark her. I said, no we are not! My wolf told me to say that to Ava and see how she reacts.

My wolf demanded me to tell her. I pushed Ava up, so she is sitting on me. She looked rejected. I told her that I want to mark her. Ava started to bounce on me. That is not helping. She moved her hair away from her neck. I asked my wolf now what do we do? My wolf said we mark her. I asked why? He said if we were not mates, she would not want us to mark her. I took a deep breath.

Ava bent back down and kissed me again. She said she will mark me at the same time; after we mark each other, we can make love. I blurted out that I was scared. Ava leaned up a little to look me in the eyes. She asked why I was scared? I told her I do not know if this is right. Ava sat up again. She put her hands on my chest and started to move down my body.

She got to the top of my pant. Ava pulled my pants down so my "thing" could be out. She leaned back down. Ava cupped my face and told me that this was the right thing. I can tell she is not wearing underwear. My wolf is going crazy. Ava kissed my neck where her mark will go.

I will admit it is turning me on. Then I brought my mouth to her neck where my mark will go. I told my wolf that he has to take over, for I do not know what to do. My wolf took over and asked if Ava was ready? Ava said she was ready. We marked each other. My wolf and Ava's wolf growled at the same time.

My wolf wrapped our arms around Ava and rolled her onto her back. My wolf and I are now on top of her. Then my wolf told her that we will not last long, for it is our first time. Ava raised her head and kissed us. She said it does not matter; we have the rest of our lives to get it right.

Ava asked if we could not use any protection? My wolf told her we do not have any. I took over and asked if, she was sure? I mean, she's in heat and what if I get her pregnant? Ava said she was ready to be a mother. I told her ok. After we were done, I got off her and laid down next to her.

I know she did not reach her end. I tried, but I could not hold it. Ava rolled over and is facing me. She took my hand and put it below on her. She told me that I can still get her to reach her end. I told her she will have to tell me how. After I got her to her end, we cuddled. I can not believe that the woman that I have hated was my mate.

I told Ava that I have to go to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom. When I was in there, I looked at my neck and there was Ava's name. Everything went from sixty to a thousand in like an hour. I asked my wolf if he was happy? He said he was.