I still love you

Mia

After grandma told me that Grayson was a werewolf, I got scared.

My grandma told me not to be scared and told me everything I needed to know about werewolves.

She told me that Grayson and I were made for each other.

I told her I had a stupid question; I asked if I saw his wolf and not a dog.

She said yes; I asked why he was acting like a crack head?

Grandma said that when a wolf finds his forever mate, they forget how to act normal.

When wolves see their mate, they fall in love, and they need to be with them and mark them.

I told her about James, she told me he is a vampire. I told her I thought he was goth.

I am starting to believe all the people in high school that said I was stupid.

Granma said I am not stupid; I have always known that my grandma is a witch.

She never hid it from me; my grandma and I are very close. We tell each other everything.

Grandma even turned one of my bullies into a frog.

After our talk, we walked over to Grayson's house; I wanted him to meet my grandma.

When we walked up, I could tell he was worried; I said to him that we needed to talk later.

After grandma left, we went into my soon-to-be old house.

I turned and looked at Grayson; he looked so scared. I walked up to him and kissed him.

When I pulled away, I told him that I understood why he did not tell me he was a wolf.

He seemed a little relieved; he asked what did my grandma say to me?

I told him that grandma said to me that he and I were made for each other.

He kissed me hard and then asked if I still wanted him after knowing he was a wolf?

I told him I would always be by his side, even if he was a cow.

That made him happy, knowing that I was not rejecting him.

I told him that I just needed to pack my clothes and movies, that my grandma was taking over the house.

Grayson ran to the bedroom and grabbed what he could; he asked me to open my car.

I did; he threw my clothes in and ran back in to get more.

I boxed up my shoes and put them in the car; I told Grayson all that was left was my movies.

He looked at me and said, no, John Travolta; I asked why; I was confused.

Grayson said he does not like the way I look at him; I told Grayson he has nothing to worry about.

I guess I should not watch Kane Brown around him either; we got my movies boxed up and put them in the car.

I locked the door from the inside and shut the door; I gave grandma the keys already.

Grayson asked to drive us home; I gave him the keys.

I do not feel like driving right now; we pull pulled out of my little driveway and headed home.

When we got there, Grayson stopped the car and shut it off; he jumped out of the car and started to grab all he could, and went in.

I grabbed some too and went in; after getting everything in, Grayson helped me put everything away.

We cooked dinner together; I must say I love cooking with him. We ate and cleaned up.

I asked Grayson if I could see him change into his wolf; he said yes and asked me not to be scared.

He took me outside, and he got undressed; Grayson changed into the gray crack-headed dog I had seen days earlier.

He walked up to me, I petted him, he leaned into my touch.

Grayson is very soft, like a teddy bear.

I asked if he eats dog biscuits, he growled at me. So ok, that's a no.

I hugged him and told him that I loved him and the man and the wolf.

He changed back and hugged me back; I looked at him.

I see something I have never seen before; I think it is love.

He could see the same in my eyes, we went back to the house.

I asked Grayson if it hurts when he changes; he said it did the first time, but not anymore.

I told Grayson that I needed to take a shower, he asked if he could join me.

He said he could be my loofah; I told him we could have a bubble bath together.

After our bath, we cuddled in bed; we watched Hairspray; Grayson was unhappy that John Travolta was in it.

I do not understand why he is jealous like I could get John Travolta or Kane Brown.

They do not know I exist; even if I did meet them, nothing would happen.

For crying out loud, they are married, Grayson and I fell asleep.

This is all new to me; my grandpa was the only man I have ever lived with; he was a warlock.

We were awakened by someone pounding on the door.

Grayson told me that it is James; what is he doing here?

It was one in the morning, we got out of bed to see what he wanted.

Grayson opens the door, and there is James with two live chickens.

Grayson asked James what he was doing here; James said he thought we could have breakfast together.

Then he held up the chickens; I asked if he was expecting us to cook live chickens?

James said no, he said he is hoping Grayson will kill the chickens, then we can eat them.

I went and took the chickens and put them outside; James asked why I did that for?

I told him that we had meat in the fridge that we could make and eat.

We do not need to kill the chickens.

James said, "it's not the same"! Why is he pouting?

Even a vampire acts weird; I whispered to Grayson and asked how they became friends?

Grayson said that they talked once, and now he won't leave.

James said he heard us; James said that they met and talked then became best friends.

Grayson rolled his eyes at James; even if Grayson doesn't admit it, I do think he likes James.

Grayson and I cooked while James sat at the table, telling me how he and Grayson became best friends.

After we ate, I told James that he must help "his best friend" with the dishes; James wined like a child.

Why are Grayson friends with him? while they did the dishes, I went back to bed.

They can have some bonding time; I just want to sleep; I fell asleep and dreamed about my grandpa.

He would always make me laugh; I remember how much my grandma loved him.

My grandpa got beheaded trying to protect my grandma and me.

He was a great warlock; people wanted his powers; before he died, he gave his powers to my grandma.

If people find out who my grandma is, they will try and kill her for her powers.

She is mighty now that she has grandpa's powers with her own.

I must keep my grandma's name a secret; I do not want to lose her like I lost my grandpa.

Grandma misses him, and so do I.