Let's Go Home

Max

I heard a yelp. I looked up; I still could not see Jeff nor Kevin.

I knew that yelp came from Kevin. I saw two men holding the witch.

I tried to push through all the wolves like a train, but they would not budge. Then I heard Kevin's mate scream. I do not know what is happening to her.

I am trying to plow through the wolves, pushing, shoving, and biting them, and nothing is working.

I tried to keep one eye on Kevin's mate and the situation that was going on in front of me that I can not get to.

I saw the witch disappear; the men were just standing there holding the witches clothes. What happened to her? Did she make herself disappear?

I looked away for one second to deal with the wolf that was in front of me. When I looked back at Kevin's mate, I saw the two men turn into ashes.

I could feel rage all around me. I think everyone could feel it. Kevin's mate turned around to look at the fight that was still going on behind her.

I could see her eyes, they are red, red like blood. The rage is coming from her like waves on the beach. I mind-linked my pack and the Rogues, telling them to shift to their human form.

All of them did as I told them. The Rogues usually do not listen to orders, but I think they know something is about to happen.

I then shifted myself. Kevin's mate looked around at the wolves that did not shift back to humans.

She screamed at them that they have two seconds to leave or she will disintegrate them. A wolf turned around and lunged at her. Before he could even attack her, he turned into ash.

Everyone saw what she did. Kevin's mate told all the unshifted wolves to leave and if anyone of them dares to come back, she will destroy all of them.

All the unshifted wolves ran for the woods. I mind-linked the Rogues asking if they can get the humans out of here. The Rogues slowly went to the humans and asked them to go with them? They did, the rogues took them to the front of the house to where their vehicles where.

As the Rogues were leaving, I thanked them for what they did for us. I mind-linked my pack and told them to shift and go to the pack house.

My pack shifted and then left. I looked down, and on the ground and I saw Jeff, Kevin, and the vampire. They were all laying on the ground not moving at all.

I slowly walked to Kevin's mate. I put my hands up to show her that I do not want to hurt her nor Kevin.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes; she asked if I can get the guys into the house.

I told her yes, I will bring them into the house. I got closer to Jeff and saw that he was still breathing.

I asked what happened to them? I saw a cat come from under the witches clothes. The cat said that the guys got stunned by a stun stick.

I asked if she was the witch? She said she was. I went and picked Jeff up first. I brought him into the house and laid him on the couch.

I then went back outside and got Kevin. I brought him into the house and laid him on the other side of the couch.

Then I went out and got the vampire. I told the women that the vampire landed on a rock. I told them I think he hit his head on it.

Both of the women just nodded to me in understanding. I brought the vampire into the house and put him in a chair. I then reclined him to make him more comfortable.

The witch and Kevin's mate went to the kitchen; I followed them. When we got to the kitchen, I asked what was going on and how long will they all be out?

The witch said she had to give Kevin's mate her powers. The witch added that Kevin's mate is more powerful than her because of the baby.

The witch added that because she was going to lose her life, Kevin's mate turned her into a cat to save her.

The witch said that the guys should wake up any time now. The witch asked if I could get some waters for them, that they are going to need it when they wake up.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some waters. I then left the kitchen; I think the women needed to talk alone.

I went into the living room and sat down the water bottles on the table. I went to the couch and knelt down in front of Jeff.

I took his hand in mine. I rubbed his hand. Jeff started to stir.

I put my hand on his face and caressed his cheek. Jeff opened his eyes and looked at me lovingly.

I bent over him and kissed his forehead. I then got up and got him a bottle of water. The witch and Kevin's mate came into the living room.

The witch asked Kevin's mate if she could get us some pants. She left to go get us some pants. Jeff asked what happened? I informed him that he and the others got stunned. I told him that he got hit by a stun stick.

Kevin's mate came back with some pants and gave them to us. Jeff and I put them on.

Kevin's mate went and sat next to him. Kevin started to wake up. I went to the table and grabbed a water bottle for him. I saw him look around. Then he was staring at his mate. I went to him and gave him the water.

After his mate informed him about everything that had happened. The cats and the witch left. I told Kevin that Jeff and I were going back to the pack house.

I told him that if he needs anything to let me know and I will do all I can to help him. Kevin said thanks for everything. I told him it's the least I could do for all I have done to him.

As Jeff and I were heading to the door, I told Kevin that I will send some of my pack members to get the bodies of the wolves and take them back home.

Kevin said thanks. As I opened the door, I looked over at the vampire. I looked back at Kevin; I told him that if the vampire needs anything to have him come to the pack house and I will help him in any way that I could.

Kevin said that he will tell him when he wakes up. Jeff and I left the house. I took Jeffs hand and kissed it. I told him lets go home.