They fight part 2

Max

I was on my way to help Kevin. When I saw a white cat flying through the air. There are more wolves now than when we started the war. I know at least a hundred wolves are dead. I can see their body's laying on the ground.

The other packs have to be coming in slowly, so we are to distracted to notice them. I stopped and looked; I saw the old man on his wheelchair hitting wolves screaming "Oli London does not look like Jimin."

What the hell did Kevin say to him? I started running again when I saw a woman hitting a wolf with a baseball bat saying, "who cares if Jungkook and Tae-hyung are together. They make a cute couple."

Ok. I am staying out of this. Seriously, what did Kevin say to these people? I was running and fighting; when I finally got to Kevin, I told him the other packs are joining. Kevin said no duh Sherlock.

Kevin said he needs to get to the house.

I told my pack to try to make a path to the house. My pack is coming up from the sides of the other wolves that are in front of us. I mind-linked Jeff asking if he is ok.

Jeff said, yes he is at the house helping the vampire. I told Jeff to be safe, and that I loved him. Jeff said he loved me back.

Then I saw a chicken run by me. It was Alpha Kim, then I saw a bright light; I had to close my eyes.

When I opened them again, I saw farm animals mixed in with the wolves. If this was a few days ago, I would ask what was going on, but now I know that it is the witch.

Kevin mind-linked me, saying that he was going to sneak around the wolves to get to the front of the house. I told Kevin that my pack and I will be a distraction for the wolves.

I looked up to make sure Jeff was still doing ok. He was still fighting alongside the vampire.

I was about to attack the wolf in front of me when he was turned into a donkey. I stopped in my tracks; he looked so confused, then I could see the fear in his eyes.

I told him to leave and never return. He ran past me. Some of the wolves are retreating without their Alpha's approval.

Kim's pack is retreating. It was weird to see a chicken riding on the back of a wolf, but I know that it must have looked weird when I had to ride on the back of Jeff.

We are still fighting, trying to get to the house. I looked around; I could tell that the humans are getting tired.

I told some of my pack to go help the humans. They left to help them. I then saw another pack retreating. The pack that is leaving is Black moon, they lost the most men.

I do feel sorry for the mates of the fallen wolves. That is one of the reasons I did not want a mate. I am scared that I will lose Jeff.

That is why I am fighting harder than I have ever fought before. I want to be with him. I want to protect him.

There are bodies and blood everywhere. But none of the humans got hurt. None of the vampires died. I do not think any of the rogues lost any of their people.

My pack only has injuries. But I have not lost one man. That makes me more than happy. I do not want to have to confront a hysteric mate and try to comfort them. Nothing I could say or do will bring them peace.

Nothing anyone could say or do will help a wolf after losing their mate. Because when a wolf loses their mate, they go insane. They will try to hurt other pack members for letting their mate die.

Then they will try to harm themselves so they can be with their mate. As for the pack, we would do all that we could to help them, but there is nothing we could do. They will, in the end, take their own life.

As an Alpha, I would want no one in my pack to go through that. I would want none of the women in my pack to have to tell their children that their dad died.

I would not want to endure something of this nature myself.

I am seeing frogs, chickens, and cows retreating into the woods. I looked up towards the house. There are still a lot of wolves fighting.

I saw Kevin next to Jeff, fighting off the wolves that were trying to get to the witch. I saw Kevin's mate behind the witch at the door.

Good, both of Jeff and Kevin's mate are safe. I looked back at the wolves that are in front of me. I kept fighting, pushing myself.

I know my body is tired, but I must push on, cannot stop. I need to get to my mate. This war has to stop, or more and more wolves are going to die. I looked over to my right and saw a runt.

I know he is part of my pack. He is the Omega that is with Ava. He is fighting alongside the cats. I mind-linked a couple of my pack members to go and protect him and the cats.

I saw one of the cats fighting with a frying pan. The other cat jumped on the Omegas back and was swinging a stick at wolves.

I need to protect that Omega for Ava's sake. I did so much to her. This is one thing I could do for her. I looked back towards the house.

I got scared. I did not see Jeff, nor did I see the vampire. I started to plow my way through the wolves. I know Jeff is not dead, but I do not know if he is hurt.

I looked around. I did not see Kevin. That made my heart pump faster. I saw the witch. She is still fighting. I need to get to the house. I mind-linked all of my pack and told them to make me a path to the house.