Moving in and a Witch

Grayson

After I got Mia dressed, I put her back in bed.

I told her that I would cook for us; I went out and grabbed her TV and brought it in, and set it up for her.

She had pizzas in her freezer, so I put them in the oven.

I grabbed two sodas and brought them to the bedroom, I gave Mia one, and I had the other.

I told Mia that I was making the pizzas, she said pizza is her favorite food.

Good, now I know what I should learn how to make.

I asked what she wanted to watch, she said she wanted to watch Grease if that was ok with me.

I told her that I was ok with it; we were sitting eating and watching Grease.

She is looking at John Travolta; I do not like how she is looking at him

I am getting jealous of him.

I asked why she liked this movie, she said that she liked the singing.

Good no John Travolta for you! I know I should not be getting jealous over an actor but, Mia is mine.

After eating, I cleaned up; Mia said she could do it.

I told her to let me take care of her; I asked my wolf why the need to mate was gone.

My wolf told me that is could be two reasons.

I asked what they were, he said that our seed was planted, her ovulation was over, and our seed did not get planted.

I told him that is it, and it did not work, so we should try again, he agreed.

I went back to my angel and cuddled with her.

We watched another movie until we both fell asleep; I dreamt that my angel and I lived a peaceful life.

I could feel her; my wolf told me that the mate bond is getting stronger by the day, that makes me happy, everything is getting better.

I woke up with the sun shining on me; I still hate the sun. Nothing is going to change that.

I opened my eyes, and my baby was gone; I jumped out of bed and went looking for her.

She came out of the bathroom; I ran up to her and pulled her to me, and hugged her.

She scared me; I wanted to know where she was always.

I pulled away and looked at her; she asked if I was ok, I told her yes.

But she was not in bed when I woke up, I know I sound like a controlling boyfriend, but that's not it; I do not want to control her.

She said she had to use the bathroom; I think I should tell her about my ex-mate rejecting me and my ex-Alpha.

After telling her, I hope she understands that I am scared that she will leave me.

I did not tell her that I am a wolf; I will when it feels right.

Mia told me about her past, how she was bullied.

I want to find them and kill them for making my fluffy bunny cry; she told me that her grandmother raised her.

I can tell that she and her grandma are close; I am glad that she had someone that cared for her.

She said that she was glad I had James, sure honey, sure.

We made breakfast together, we ate in bed again means she only has one chair.

She said sorry for only having one chair; she thought no one would come over.

I told her that was ok; I instead enjoyed being in bed with her.

That made her blush; I love it when she blushes.

After we got done eating, we cleaned up together; I told her that I would get the things she did not unpack yet and take them to our house; she said ok and that she will pack everything back up.

I told her I would come back and help her; I grabbed what I could and left.

I ran home; I think I should bring my car to make it easier.

I put the boxes down and was about to go out when a car drove by going to my angel's house.

My wolf and I smell something we do not like; we smell a witch!

I got undressed and shifted and ran to Mia's.

We see an older woman get out of the car; Mia runs to her and calls her grandma.

Shoot, we are shocked that Mia's grandma is a witch.

Then Mia's grandma asked Mia when was she marked by a wolf?

How does she know? Mia asked what she meant; her grandma told her that the name on her neck was a mark from a werewolf.

My wolf and I got scared.

Mia said this is a mark and not a tattoo; her grandma said yes.

Her grandma told her that they should go inside so they could talk more.

They went in and closed the door; my wolf and I tried to hear what was being said,

But we could not; I think that witch knows we are here.

My wolf and I started to panic; we ran home and got dressed.

We were about to leave when I saw Mia and the witch walking over here.

I waited for them to reach me; I was trying to not look worried.

But I am scared that the witch made Mia change her mind and have her reject me.

I could not take it anymore; I stepped out of the house; Mia came up to me and kissed my cheek.

She said that we need to talk later, ok now I am terrified.

Mia introduced me to her grandma, not by name but just grandma.

I said hello, she said hi. She looks like a hippy. So I asked if she would like to come in.

We went into the house, the old lady mind linked me.

She said, don't be scared, ok number one, how can this happen, how can she mind link me and two, why shouldn't I be afraid.

The old lady said she has been a witch for a long time, and she knows a thing or two.

She said that I shouldn't be scared because Mia understood why I did not tell her that I was a wolf in the first place.

She said if I did, Mia would have thought I was nuts; she continued to say Mia loves me.

The old lady then threatened me and said that if I did not treat Mia right, she would turn me into a werefrog.

I told her she had nothing to worry about. I will treat Mia like a queen.

Mai's grandma said as long as I keep my word, she will not object to us being together.

She then said that Mia and I had her blessing.

Ok, good to know; she told me to keep an eye on that vampire friend.

How does she know James is a vampire? She said she has her ways. I need her out of my head.

We sat down and talked for a few hours, nothing important.

Just Mia and her grandma catching up, I just sat there and listened.

When it was time for Mia's grandma to leave, we walked her to her car.

Mia's grandma said her goodbyes and left; I went into Mia's soon-to-be old place, I hope.

I was waiting for her to talk first.