Finding help

Grayson

James is out talking to other vampires asking if they will help us fight, I am taking my love to her grandma's, so I can speak with other Rogues.

I want to see if they will help us fight Dolores; I cannot ask packs; they want alliances with Dolores pack.

Means he is still ranking in the top five most robust packs.

I asked Mia if she was ready to go to her grandma's place, she said yes.

I picked her up and carried her to the car; she told me she could walk. I know she can.

But I want to do everything for her; I do not want her to get overworked.

I know I am overprotective of her, but she is my mate, and I need to take care of her, and she is carrying my pup.

I want nothing but the best for my family; Mia needs love and understanding.

Sometimes understanding is complex, but I do try, so I can give her all my love.

I put my mate in the car and shut the door; I ran around the car and got in.

We pulled out and drove to her grandma's; when we got to her grandma's, I turned off the car.

I got out and ran around the car to help Mia out; when Mia was out of the car, I picked her up and carried her to the house.

Her grandma opened the door before I could knock; I brought Mia in and sat her on the couch.

I am getting glared at by the cats. I did not know cats could glare.

But these cats do belong to a witch so, she might have put a spell on them.

I told Mia that I would be here in a few hours and that I would miss her.

She kissed me, and I heard gagging; I knew it was not her grandma.

I looked at the cats; I had confusion written on my face.

Mia laughed and told me to ignore them, ok then.

With that, I left; I know where the Rogues hang out, so finding them won't be hard.

But trying to get them to help me, now that is going to be complicated.

I went everywhere the Rogue hung out; no one wanted to help.

They thought I was trying to get them to join a pack; I kept telling them I did not want to make a pack.

I just needed them to help me fight; in the end, they all still said no.

I hope James is having better luck than I am; I was on my way home.

But I turned into the old man's driveway; I got out of the car and went and knocked on his door.

A nurse answered the door; I asked if I could talk to Tom.

The nurse let me in and led me into the living room; Tom looked at me.

The nurse told him he had a visitor; he could see that lady.

She left Tom and me alone; I walked and grabbed a chair and dragged it in front of him.

I sat down; I asked Tom how he was doing. He told me to cut the crap and tell him why I was here.

I looked at him and told him that my fiancé and I were in trouble, and we needed help.

He said he would not give me money; I told him that was not it.

I asked if he remembered the two men that were here a few days ago, he said no.

Ok, I did not think I would have to bring this up but, I told him the two men that said terrible things about BTS.

I had to say bad because I did not know what was said, but that made him remember.

I told him that I needed his help fighting him, he said he did not know.

Ok, I am desperate so, I lied. I told Tom that the two men were saying very mean things about BTS.

Especially Jimin, I know it's wrong to lie but, I really need help.

Tom called for the nurse, when she came, he told her to give me his number.

He told me when they came back to call him, he made me promise to call him.

I told him he had nothing to worry about that I would call him.

He said he knows some people who would want a piece of them; Tom added he knows people who will defend BTS.

I told him that is great, that we needed as many people as possible.

I said my goodbyes and went to my car; well, that went better than I had expected. So I got in my car and headed to Mia's grandma's house.

When I pulled up, the door was opened; I got scared, and I stopped the car and ran out.

I ran into the house, as soon as I entered, I started to dry heave.

Mia and her grandma called me to come outback; I ran as fast as I could.

My eyes are watering; it feels like I got teargassed.

When I got outside, I asked what Mia's grandma said, "Cookie used the potty."

GOOD LORD! A cat made that smell. I had to use my shirt to wipe my eyes.

I asked Mia if she was ready to go; I needed a shower after that.

Mia said yes, she was ready; we said our goodbyes to her grandma and the cats.

We walked around the house to get to the car; there was no way I was going back in that house again after that.

When we got to the car, I opened the car door for Mia and helped her in.

I shut her door, ran around, and got in; I pulled out and drove to our house.

I asked Mia if I smelled, she said no. I still need a shower.

When we pulled up to the house, I shut the car off and got out.

I ran around the car and helped Mia out; I picked her up and took her into the house.

After we got in the house, I put Mia on the couch; Mia asked what I wanted for dinner.

I told her that I was not hungry, I asked what she wanted.

She said that she wanted grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

I told her I would make it for her before I took a shower, she said she could do it.

I told her I know she could, but I wanted to. I want to take care of her, and I do not want her to get stressed out; I will do everything for her and the baby.