Bunny

Grayson

After I got off the floor, I went to James; he was holding his head.

I put my arm around his shoulder; I told him that we were even now.

James said, yeah, we should make a pact that we won't go against each other again; I told him that I agreed.

James and I are now sitting on the couch; James tells me that the vampires will be here on Monday.

Good, we might not have a lot of people, but we will fight.

Plus, we have Cleo, so that will be a big help.

Mia and Cleo are playing cards at the table; the cats are sleeping.

James and I are trying to relax, and it's hard knowing that we will be fighting in a week.

Life was so much simpler before I found my mate, but I would not change a thing. Mia makes me happy; I can not wait until our little one comes.

I know Mia is scared, but I will help her; James and Cleo will help her.

I worry too, I hope that I will be a good dad, but this is all trial and error.

James asked me what I am thinking about? I told him that I am thinking about Mia, the baby, and the fight.

James said, yeah, he keeps thinking about Cleo and how he wants to keep her out of the fight or have her fight from a distance.

Cleo said that's not going to happen. James pouted and crossed his arms, and then he sank back into the couch.

James is such a child; I could see Cleo looking at James from the corner of her eye.

Cleo is smiling; you can tell that these two love each other.

I know Mia is happy for her grandma; I told James that we should get up and make dinner.

Cleo said she could do it; I told her no, that she and Mia could just relax.

I would rather cook, so I know what I am eating, and I really do not want to get sick.

Cleo said that she heard that; I told her to get out of my head.

Cleo laughed and said never. I sighed and told James to come with me to the kitchen.

James and I got up and went into the kitchen; I will make hamburgers and fries.

James is going to cut up some tomatoes and onions.

After everything was done cooking, James and I brought everything to the table.

We all sat down and started eating when I smelled Dolores.

I got up; Mia asked what was wrong?

I said Dolores was here; Mia got scared and said he was not to come until Monday.

I told her to stay in the house with her grandma and James.

I got up and went out of the house; Dolores walked up with the wolf my wolf beat up.

I asked, what are they doing here?

Dolores said that he is going to give me one last chance to free HIS mate, or there would be war.

I told him that MY mate was not going anywhere; I heard the door open behind me.

I turned; it was Cleo; Cleo said that she was sick of Dolores and his bullcrap; in a blink of an eye Cleo said something; I am sure it was not English.

I turned and looked at Dolores.

Cleo...Cleo turned Dolores into a...a...bunny!

Dolores asked what had happened?

The other wolf's eyes got huge; he said that he did not know how to tell him, but he's a bunny.

Dolores screeched out a what?

I could not stop myself from laughing so hard; Dolores told me to shut up.

I asked or what? Are you going to hop on me to death?

I was laughing so hard that I was crying.

Cleo told the other wolf to take the Easter bunny and leave, or she would turn him into a chicken.

The other wolf shifted and started to run, but Dolores could not hop that fast.

The other wolf came and picked Dolores up in his mouth and ran off.

I can't breathe; the high and mighty Dolores had to be packed off.

Cleo told me to come back in and finish dinner.

When I returned to the table, Mia asked if everything was ok?

I told her and James that Cleo had turned Dolores into a bunny.

Mia asked Cleo if people were going to start hunting her now?

Cleo said Dolores would be too embarrassed to tell people, but she would deal with them if people did come for her.

I went and hugged Mia from behind and told her that James and I would do all we could to keep Cleo safe.

James agreed; Mia then asked if Dolores was gone?

I started to laugh again and told her how the other wolf had to pack Dolores off like he was his pup.

James asked why I did not come and get him?

I told James that I was laughing too hard I could not move.

James looked at Cleo and said, next time, she is going to turn someone into something to let him know. So he could be in on the fun.

Cleo went up to James and kissed his head and said, ok, sweet cheeks.

I did not need to hear that; James then slapped Cleo's butt.

Ok, I am not hungry anymore; Mia smiled and looked at me.

Mia said James and her grandma are being cute.

No their not. I sat down and tried to finish my dinner.

After dinner, James and I cleaned up; when we were done, James said that he and Cleo were going for a drive.

James wiggled his eyebrows at me; I need to puke.

Cleo asked if I could feed the cats for her; I told her yes.

After James and Cleo left, Mia and I went into the bedroom,

Mia and I are laying in bed; Mia is reading to me.

She is reading a book that the doctor told her she should read.

It is telling her what she should expect during her pregnancy.

Mia was scared about giving birth, but I told her that I would be there.

Mia said that she knows, but she is scared of the pain.

I kissed her and told her that the doctor would give her something for the pain.

We heard James and Cleo come into the house; we heard a glass break.

I was about to get up, but I heard James ask Cookie why she threw a plate at him?

Cookie said that they left and did not feed them.

Cleo said that she asked me to feed them; I got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

I went to the cupboard and grabbed three cans of tuna.

I opened them up and sat them on the floor. Itold the cats that I was sorry that I forgot to feed them