The Hench Man

Grayson

James is a lucky man that Mia wants her grandma to be happy, or he would be dead by now.

Mia told James she was happy her grandma found someone; she added to bad it is with someone with the IQ of a door.

James said he is more intelligent than a door; I told him to come back out of the sun he is starting to smolder.

James looked and saw that he was smoldering; he ran to us; I said he was making it look as if he is as intelligent as a door.

I smelled a wolf, I shifted, James jumped in front of Mia.

I saw him; I looked at James. James gently took Mia's hand and said, come on, Candy, let's go inside.

Mia was about to protest. I knew she did not want to leave me; James put his hand over her mouth and pulled her into the house.

I took off running for that wolf, he started to run. I was faster than him.

I caught up to him, tackled him to the ground, and pinned him so he could not move.

I asked why he was here, he said he would not say anything; I bit his shoulder he cried in pain.

I asked who sent him, he growled at me; my wolf slammed his head onto the other wolf's head.

He cried once more in pain; I told him to tell me. He finally said to me that Max had sent him.

I knew it; I knew this wolf was one of Dolores's lackeys.

I asked why he was sent, he said Max wanted to know the human's name.

My wolf told him that he had a little message for Dolores; my wolf beat the crap out of this wolf and told him to tell Dolores that if he comes near our mate, we would kill him.

After my wolf was done, he let him go to tell Dolores the message; my wolf ran back.

When we reached home, I shifted back and ran into the house.

James came to me and asked if the wolfman was one of Dolores's men; I told him yes.

I told James we had to get ready soon; Dolores was not going to stop.

He will come again, and there will be a war.

I went to my mate and hugged her; I could tell she was scared; I asked James if he could go get Mia's grandma.

James was already out the door; Mia asked if everything would be alright and if we were safe being here.

I told her I would protect her, and our baby, James and Mia's grandma, walked in. Well, that was fast.

James had a bunch of stuff in his hands, So did Mia's grandma.

Mia's grandma brought the cats, I asked what was going on. Mia's grandma said that she was moving in until the fight was over.

Ok, I guess that's a good thing; I have a spare room that Mia and I will use for the baby.

James said that he would be right back; James said he would go get some of his stuff; with that, he was out the door.

James is moving in too. I helped Mia's grandma move her stuff into the other room.

I told her that I did not have another bed, she told me not to worry about it.

She went out of the room, I followed, she sat next to Mia on the couch.

James came running into the house; he had a bunch of stuff and an air bed.

He went into the other room; I could hear him opening the air bed, he started to blow it up.

The cats are sitting on the floor looking at me; James comes out of the room.

Mia's grandma asked if he could run back to her house and get some of the cat's things.

With that, James was out the door again; Mia's grandma got up and started to put the cat's "potties" all over the house.

I hope that cat does not take a crap again; the last time almost killed me.

James came running back into the house; he had a cat bed, toys, and a cat tree.

Mia's grandma asked James to put them all by the window; James did; he put the cat bed on the windowsill.

Mia asked her grandma if they were going to be safe here, her grandma said yes.

Mia said that she was scared; her grandma told her she had nothing to be afraid of about

Her grandma continued to say that we are all together and nothing can happen when we stick together.

Because we will protect each other, that helped calm Mia down.

I went to Mia and held her tight; that helped too.

James went into the other room; Mia's grandma asked him what he was doing.

James said he was putting their clothes away; Mia asked what we all wanted to do, her grandma said we could play a board game.

I am never going to play Monopoly with them again; Mia and her grandma cheats.

I was out so fast I think Mia was taking my money, James was trying, but they took him for everything he had.

After James was out, Mia and her grandma called it a draw so they could make dinner; James and I cleaned up the game.

After I put the game back, James and I went into the kitchen to help.

Mia's grandma was feeding the cats; I asked what they were making.

Mia said steak, baked potatoes, rolls, and salad. James and I asked what we could do to help.

Mia asked if I could put the rolls in the oven and if James could make the salad.

We both did what she asked us to do; we sat at the table after everything was done.

Mia's grandma gave James a lot of raw meat; Mia asked James why he called her Candy earlier.

James said that was the first thing that came into his head; he did not want to say her real name because when Dolores asked who she was, I told him that she was my mate so, he thought I did not want them to know her real name.

She just said, ok, I cannot believe he did that for my mate and me. I guess we are best friends.

After dinner James and I cleaned up, Mia and her grandma picked out some movies for us to watch together.

I really like having Mia's grandma and James over. It feels like we are family.

James and I went and sat on the couch with our women; after having a John Travolta marathon, we all went to bed.

I made sure that everything was locked, and all the curtains were closed, all but one.

It will be cold tonight, so I grabbed a blanket and put it on the couch for the cats.

Mia's grandma came out of the bathroom, she told me not to worry.

She said that she had hidden all our scents and put a protection spell over the house.

That made me feel better knowing that.