Dolores is coming

Grayson

Mia left me alone with James, she went to bed, and now I am playing Jenga.

James and I heard gunshots, we looked out the window.

It is the old man on the hill; I hope he is not shooting rocks again.

I smell something, better yet, someone. I smell Dolores or what he wants people to call him, Max.

Why is he here? There is no reason for him to be here.

I asked James to talk to the old man; I will stay here to keep my mate safe.

I do not trust him; he must be up to something; James ran to the old man's house.

Good thing vampires can run fast; they are faster than wolves.

I checked on my mate; she is still sleeping.

I left the bedroom door open to keep watch over her; I could feel that they were gone.

But I do not want to let her out of my sight nor let my guard down.

I do not know who my mate is fighting within her dream but, she keeps saying tacos are too a vegetable.

Ok then, I have never heard anyone say tacos are a vegetable before.

James came back; I asked him what the old man said.

James told me that the old man said two monkeys were trying to steal his bananas and then dissed BTS.

Ok, I think he is off his meds again, but why would Dolores be here, and why is he trying to piss off an old man.

Everyone here knows how much the old man adores BTS; I told James that something is not adding up here.

James said that he would go to Dolores's packhouse and see if he could hear anything he might be planning.

With that, James left, I went and locked the door. The last time I did that was when I first moved here.

I went and laid next to my mate; I pulled her tight to me, she said I could not have any of her chicken nuggets.

I chuckled and told her she could have all the chicken nuggets; I fell asleep.

I had a nightmare, my mate left me for Dolores. I was crying for her.

She told me that it was all just a game, that she was always Dolores's mate.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my mate put her hand on me,

I looked at her; I asked if she knew who Dolores was, she was confused.

She asked if Dolores was the woman that rejected me; I told her Dolores was a guy.

She looked baffled; I told her that Dolores was my old Alpha.

She understood who he is now, that makes me happy.

But I need her to tell me she will never reject me.

I asked if she would ever reject me, she said if she was going to, she would have when she found out I marked her without her knowing what it was.

She does have a point there; I told her my dream. She said that no one was going to take her away from me.

She said she loved me too much to leave; I told her that I loved her so much it would kill me if she left.

Mia told me to make love to her; I looked at her.

She said she wanted to show me how much she loved me; I took off her clothes and mine and let her lead me.

After we were done, Mia let me hold her for a long time; I then told her that tacos were not vegetables.

She pulled away; she looked disgruntled. She said, why can't people understand that tacos are a vegetable.

I told her that because tacos are not, she told me to let her live in her delusions.

I could not stop laughing at my mate; she just glared at me. So I told her, ok, tacos are a vegetable.

She then said, and chicken nuggets are a fruit, I just agreed.

I think there is something wrong with my mate; Mia got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

When my mate gets done, I need to tell her about last night, that Dolores was here.

After my mate was done in the bathroom, I went in; when I got out, I saw my mate drooling over some guy singing on TV.

I turned the TV off and asked her who he was, she said his name was Kane Brown.

Ok, another guy is on my list; she rolled her eyes at me.

Mia said I did not have anything to worry about that she was mine, then she kissed me.

I kissed her back and told her I did not like her looking at other men; I did not care if they knew who she was.

If they see my fluffy bunny, they will leave their wives and try and still be my mate.

She said she may look at them, but I have her heart, and she has my mark.

Yes, and I want all the men in the world to know that she is mine, oh yeah.

I asked my mate to sit with me to tell her what happened last night with the old man.

She asked if we were in his territory; I told her no, this is no man's land.

Anyone who wants to be alone lives here; I told her I do not know why he came here.

She asked if she should be scared, which means her grandma is moving here; I told her I really did not know.

But I promised her that I would protect her and her grandma, she hugged me.

I told her that James went to spy on him at the packhouse.

She asked if James was competent enough to do that; I laughed and told her yes.

My mate has been making me laugh a lot; I like it. My mate said that she was hungry.

I asked what she wanted, she said tacos. So ok, we will make tacos.

After we cleaned up, we sat on the couch and watched movies.

I just held my mate; she fell asleep and left me to watch Saturday Night Fever by myself.

I hope James comes back soon; I want to know what is going on with Dolores.

I do not like that Dolores knows where my mate and I live.

Dolores must have been looking for me after all these years.

Why won't he just let me live my life? I have done nothing to him.

I was like a brother to him, and I was there when his parent was killed by the rouges.

I could only save him but, I could not save his parents.