Weak Omega

Jay

I hate that Max made me take this woman to my room; they all thought I marked her.

They saw blood, she felt pain, so they all thought I did it.

But I did not mark her, my wolf, and I did not and would not mark someone that is not our mate.

I used two thumbtacks and poked her in the neck, it is a good thing she has long hair, and it was down, or that would not have worked.

When Ava and I got back to my room, she said that she did not want an Omega for a mate, and I told her I did not want a brat for mine.

She said she is not a brat, sure you're not. So I told her she was not my mate.

She said that I marked her; I told her to go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

She went to the bathroom and asked what did I do means I did not mark her; I told her that I poked her with thumbtacks.

When she left the room, I told her she would have to wear a scarf, she asked why. I told her that if people knew I did not mark her, they would go to Max.

I told her that we must hide the fact that I did not mark her; Max will try and make someone else mate her means I didn't; I asked if she would want that.

To be marked by someone else, she said no, she does not.

She agreed to wear a scarf when she was out of the room.

She asked me why I asked about her getting her things; I told her that Max won't let her keep anything that he feels and Omega should not have.

I told her if she was lucky, she might get her clothes, and that's it, that made her cry.

She said that she wanted all her things, Ava cried even more, saying she did not belong in the Omega part of the packhouse.

She kept on and on about how she is better than an Omega; she said that she deserves to be in her old room.

Ava and Max should be together; they are both full of themselves.

They both think the world revolves around them; boy are they going to have a hard time when they find out it does not.

I am just in this pack until I can find my twin brother Ben; Ben's wolf name is Pez.

My wolf's name is Jay, my human name is Jay.

Ben and I are the runts of this pack; Ben's mate rejected him for being a runt.

He left to find a different pack and maybe his second chance mate, at night I go looking for him.

I have not found him yet; I know he is still alive. I can feel him but, I cannot mind link him anymore.

I am the last of our family to still be in this pack; Max kicked out my parents, and Ben left.

My parents got kicked out because they went against Max; they did not like how he treated Omegas.

I have no clue if they are still alive or not; I was never close to my parents.

When Ben was here, we always had each other's backs; I miss my brother.

Ava broke my train of thoughts by saying she was hungry; I told her to go make something for herself.

She said I or another Omega should do it for her; I told her that everyone thinks she's an Omega by now.

I told her no one was going to do anything for her now, she said they must, she said that she was more important than them.

I told her to go and say that to some of the Omegas and find out what would happen.

I gave her a scarf, she puts it on, she left to go to the kitchen.

This will be more challenging than I thought it would be; she will find out the hard way that the other Omegas do not like her.

But when she finds out for herself that no one will treat her the way they did when she was with Max. Hopefully, that will knock her down a peg or two.

Ava will see what it is really like to be an Omega in this pack; Ava came back crying.

I was lying on my bed; I looked out the bedroom door. I asked what had happened.

She said that the Omegas dumped food and other stuff on her; I tried to warn her.

But she did not believe me; I got out of bed and went to her.

I told her that I did not get told to get her stuff yet, so she had nothing: Ava asked what she would wear until she got her things.

I went to the bedroom and went to my dresser, and I got out a shirt and a pair of boxers.

I told her to go take a shower; I told her she could wear my clothes until I could get hers.

She said thanks and went to the bathroom; I left my room to go to the kitchen to get food for her and me.

When I got there, the Omega women were talking; when they saw me, they asked how I could mark her.

I told them I had no choice; they asked how could I stand being around her.

I told them I couldn't but, I was trying to understand her.

As I made sandwiches, I told them that Max made her believe she was better than us.

So now she believes it; they did not care. They hate Ava.

I cannot blame them; Ava was always trying to act like she was our Luna.

After I got done making the sandwiches, I took them and two glasses of water up to my room; when I entered, Ava had just got out of the shower.

I told her to come to the bedroom when she was ready, we could eat on the bed, Ava followed me, we both climbed on the bed.

I put the sandwiches between us, I gave her a cup of water. She took it and said thanks.

We both took a sandwich and started to eat; she asked me why I did not have a mate yet.

I told her my wolf had not found her yet; I asked her why she rejected Kevin.

She asked how I knew I told her I was there; Ava said she rejected him because she thought he was weak.

She said that Max promised to make her Luna, but he never did.

She said that Max had taken her to Kevin's and when she saw him, she knew she had made a mistake.

Ava said she wanted Kevin; I told her that her chance to be with him was gone when she rejected him.

She said he marked a human; I told her that she must be his second chance mate.

Ava did not like what I said; I told her she needed to find her own mate and not someone else's.

She admitted that her wolf did not want to reject him, but she did not listen to her wolf.

Ava said she thought she was better than to be a Betas mate; she thought Max was the best thing to happen to her.

So, she rejected Kevin; I told her she had made a choice, and now Kevin made his.

Then I asked what she did when Kevin started to cry; she said that she mocked him for being weak.

I told her that Kevin would never want her; I told her that she had lost her chance to be with him.

I told her that Kevin was in love with his new mate, and she could not be his mate. He gave his heart to his new mate.

I told her that she needed to move on from Kevin and Max to find her second chance mate.

But if she is still hung up on Kevin or Max, he will never come.