Dolores!

Grayson

After dinner, Mia's grandma went home; James was sleeping on the couch.

Mia and I got ready for bed; I waited for my beloved to get into bed, then I turned off the light.

I crawled into bed and cuddled my mate; she asked, "if I still have feelings for my ex-mate."

I told her, "no, that she was the only woman for me and the only woman I see."

It is true, Mia is my everything; I do not want anyone else but her.

I want her to be with me for the rest of my life; I want to be with her forever.

I kissed my mate and told her that "I love her; she said she loves me more." I do not think so; I love her more.

I was about to move on top of her for some lovemaking; James's burst through the door.

Where did he get that teddy bear? He jumped in bed and went between Mia and me.

James claimed he had a "nightmare" and needed to sleep with us.

What! He is a nightmare; I whispered, "what is he doing."

He said that Mia and I need to have practice for when we have pups.

My wolf was about to kill him; I picked him up and put him on the other side of me and away from my mate.

I faced James; he just smiled at me.

Geez, he should know not to smile at people.

Especially after the last time... he made a little girl cry and wet her pants.

James and Mia fell asleep; I am having a hard time falling asleep.

I do not want Ava near my mate nor me; my mate is too good for them.

She is too good for me; I am lucky to have her; I know her worth.

Morning came to face; I tried to wake James up.

I told him to get up and get dressed, he said, "just five more minutes mommy.,"

Do I look like his mommy? I slapped his head, he jolted awake.

I told him again to go get ready.

He got up, mumbling that I was a lousy friend waking him up in a rude way, then he left.

I turned and kissed my mate until she woke up man; she is sexy when she wakes up.

I told her that we needed to get ready; we did not know when they were coming.

But we will be ready and waiting for them out on the porch.

Mia and I got ready, we all ate and cleaned up.

We went out on the porch and were just waiting for them.

Mia's grandma is walking down the road, I can see her, but I cannot smell her.

She must have hidden her sent, I asked Mia what her grandma's name was, and she said she could not tell me yet.

James has not noticed her coming yet; I think he has a thing for Mia's grandma.

I can see how he looks at her; he likes how she pays attention to him.

James finally sees her; his eyes lit up.

Mia ran out and hugged her grandma; James was staring at Mia's grandma's chest.

I hit him to tell him to stop; he claimed he was looking at the road, sure he was looking at the road.