Cleo The Cat?

Grayson

Cleo told us to get down. We did what she told us to do. Cleo sent a shock wave over the wolves that are in front of us. The wolves got sent backwards away from us.

But they got up and came at us again. I looked and saw Dolores and his pack trying their hardest to get to us. But there is over five packs here. Some of the packs are retreating and other packs are fighting like they are not giving up until they die or kill whoever is in their way.

I kept looking past Cleo to make sure Mia was ok. The vampires are full now, but they are killing for fun now. The old man and his fan club are tired but, they are still fighting, defending BTS.

I wish there was more I could do. Jeff and James are getting tired. I am getting tired, but I will keep fighting to protect and defend my family no matter what happens to me.

I saw two guys going up to James and hit him with something. He fell down to the ground.

Jeff went to fight them off. One of the guys came up from behind him. Before I could warn him, Jeff got hit. Jeff hit the ground. The men started to come for me. I mind-linked Cleo, asking her to stop them; she tried. Cleo said that they are wearing protective clothing. When they got close enough, I attacked. I killed one of them. I ripped his head off; blood went everywhere.

Then I got hit in the head; I felt electricity run through my body. I yelped as loud as I could to inform Dolores that something had happened to us. I was knocked out, could not see, could hear nothing.

I was trying so hard to wake up, to move, to do anything, but no matter how hard I tried, I could do nothing. I was scared that something happened to my mate and my baby.

Another bolt of electricity ripped through my body. It felt like my body was being ripped apart. No, no, no! Does this mean my mate and baby are dead? I was freaking out. I asked my wolf if we lost them? My wolf said no, he can feel Mia was still alive.

I then heard a scream; it was Mia. My wolf and I tried to wake up, tried to move. Why can't I wake up? I felt agony, but it was not my own; it was Mia's. This is killing me that I have failed my mate.

I tried to move my hands and feet, still could not move. What did they do to me?

I then felt anguish. Why is Mia upset? Then could hear crying. I tried to tell her that everything will be ok; I want to comfort my mate, but I cannot.

There was another wave of electricity that surged through my veins. Anger, all I felt was anger. Mia is angry. I wish I knew what was going on!

Are my mate and baby ok? Then I felt my body getting picked up. Someone is packing me somewhere. I still cannot open my eyes to see who has me. I was put down on something. Then heard Dolores talking. He must have picked me up.

Dolores asked what had happened to us? Cleo answered him. She said that the men used a stun stick on us. Mia asked if we will be ok? Cleo said yes, we will be fine.

I felt relieved that Mia was talking, that means she and the baby are ok. Right? Ok, so they used stun sticks; was I shocked more than once then? Is that the reason I cannot move?

Then I heard movement; after a few minutes, I heard Jeff. He was asking what happened, Dolores filled him in. Ok, Jeff is up, then I should be able to move soon.

I did not hear James. Is James ok or is the fight not over and he is still fighting? So many things are running through my mind. I just want to make sure that everyone is ok.

I heard Cleo ask Mia to get some pants for Dolores and Jeff. I could hear Mia leaving. There was no talking now. Then I heard Jeff and Dolores say thanks to Mia. Then I felt someone sat next to me on whatever I am laying on.

I felt Mia's hand on my head. She said that she and the baby are doing just fine. Pain was wrenching through my body. I tried to move my hand and this time I could move it.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the house; it is dark in here. The only light that is on is from the bathroom. Dolores must have brought us into the house. I looked at Mia. I smelled her; her scent has changed.

Mia looked at me with tears in her eyes. I tried to speak to her, but I could not say a word. My throat was on fire. Dolores came to us and gave me some water. I drank it, then I asked Mia what was wrong. I asked if she was hurt? Mia shook her head no. She said that she is fine, and the baby is fine.

I asked her what's wrong then? Mia pointed to the ground. I looked at what she was pointing at. There are four cats sitting on the floor looking at us. Where did the fourth cat come from?

Mia said that her grandma was going to die, so her grandma gave her powers to Mia. Mia said that she could not let her grandma die so, she turned her into a cat.

I looked at the cats again. Mia said that she wanted to give Cleo back her powers, but she cannot. I looked around and found James. He was still out cold.

I asked why James has not woken up yet? Cleo said when James fell, he hit his head hard on the ground. Cleo then added that James will be fine. I asked if the fight was over?

Dolores said yes, it was. I asked what was going to happen now that Cleo was a cat? Cleo said that her and the cats are going to leave, and the cats are going to teach her how to be a cat.

Mia started to cry again and said that she does not want Cleo to leave. Mia then asked Cleo will she tell her how she would change her back into a human.

Cleo said no, she wants to be a cat for a while and explore what the world has to offer for a cat.

I asked what about James? Cleo looked sad and said James would be better off without her.

I was going to object, but Cleo said her mind was made up. Cleo jumped on Mia's lap and told Mia that she loves her. Cleo said hopefully with time she will return to see her great grand baby.

Cleo looked at me and told me to take care of everyone, including James. I told Cleo I do not want her to leave either. Cleo said she must, for this is a new chapter in her life.

Cleo jumped down onto the floor and told the other cats that it was time for them to leave. Cleo turned around and said that she left James a note. She asked if I could give it to him when he wakes up.

I told her I will. I told Cleo that I was going to miss her and the cats. Mia asked if she could take a picture of Cleo. Cleo and the cats posed. Mia took the picture and said goodbye.

Cleo and the cats left. This is going to break James's heart. I do not think Cleo knew how much James was in love with her. But I will be by my best friend's side and help him in any way he needs me to.