Her Name Is Candy

Max

I was waiting for my Beta to come back with my mate's name; that way, I could tell my pack the name of their Luna.

I smelled my Beta. Finally, he is back. I opened my door before he could knock; I saw my Beta covered in bruises; I demanded he tell me what happened, he told me Kevin found him and beat him up.

My Beta said Kevin told him to give me a message; I told him to go ahead and tell me.

My Beta said that Kevin told him that he would kill me if I went near his mate; I rolled my eyes.

Like Kevin could, I asked my Beta if he got the girl's name. He said the vampire said her name before dragging her into the house.

I will kill that vampire for touching what is mine; I told my Beta to tell me her name.

My Beta said her name is Candy, Candy? That is a weird name.

But the old lady looked to be a hippy, so I should not be surprised.

I told my Beta to leave and get cleaned up; my mate's name is Candy.

Ok then, I will tell the pack in a few days; I called for a less than Omega to come to my room.

When she got here and knocked on the door, I told her to come in and to strip.

As she was taking off her clothes, I told her that I would be calling her Candy.

She did not say a word; she knows better than to talk.

After sex, I told her to get dressed and leave, she did as I told her.

I went to the bathroom to shower; imaging that Omega was my mate made the sex ten times better.

I know I will make Candy scream my name in excitement; she will love every minute of me being inside her.

I got in the shower and washed up; I dried off and wrapped the towel around me when I was done.

I went to my room, went to my closet, and grabbed a plain shirt and pants.

After getting dressed, I called a less than to come to my room; I wanted the less than to start party planning.

I will announce Candy as the Luna at the party; my little mate will cry and be happy to be my pack's Luna.

When the less than came, I told her that I wanted her to start planning a party and tell me all the plans when she had them.

I told her to leave and start planning; she better make this party the best anyone has ever seen.

I decided that I was going for a run; I am going to Candy's to see if she is outside so I can talk to her alone.

That way, there is no Kevin around to keep her away from her real mate; she will see that I am her mate and not Kevin.

When she talks to me, I know all of Kevin's brainwashing will be undone; she will come running to me.

I will take her here, and Kevin will not get her; she will be pleased with everything I do for her.

I will be everything she has ever wanted and more; I will make her forget all about Kevin and everything she had to endure being with him.

I went outside and shifted; my wolf ran all the way to our mate's house.

When we got there, we could not smell her nor Kevin; we walked around her house.

All the lights were off; we looked through the only window that did not pull the curtains shut.

All we can see is darkness; we saw movement, we moved closer to the window to get a better look.

A stupid cat flung itself onto the window and hung onto the screen; it was growling and hissing at me.

Then I see two more coming to the window; I am not scared of some stupid cats like I care.

My wolf and I rolled our eyes and just walked away; I wondered where Candy was.

Kevin is trying to hide her from me, but she is mine, and he will bring her back.

I will come back tomorrow to see if she came back; Kevin is playing a dangerous game.

In the morning, before I come back, I think I will go and talk to other packs and have them fight with me against Kevin to get my Luna.

My wolf took us home; when we got there, I shifted and went into the house.

When I got in, I saw Ava, she was wearing a scarf. She is ashamed to show her mate's mark.

My mate will be proud to wear my mark; my mate will love everything about me.

That weak Omega cannot even have his mate wear his mark with pride.

Ava left the room without a word; I should discipline her for not bowing and acknowledging her Alpha.

But I left it for now and just went to my room; I know Ava is still upset that I chose a human over her.

Ava is not my mate; Candy is my mate; Ava will see that soon; everyone will know that Candy is my mate soon.

The whole pack will thank me for giving them Candy as their Luna; when I got to my room, I laid down on my bed.

I have been thinking about having a house made for Candy and me; I want to fill the place up with our pups.

I know Candy will give me all boys; that will be a good thing for my mate to do for me.

My pups will be strong like me; Candy and I will make a new pack with us and our pups.

We will have the most substantial pack globally; I cannot wait to train my pups.

If I let anyone else train my pups, they won't be as strong, so I will teach them.

I know Candy will want our boys to be the strongest; I fell asleep thinking of how many boys Candy and I will have.

I want twenty or more; I know she will be happy to give me all the pups I want.

Candy will thank me for having potent sperm that can fulfill her dreams of having a large family.

I started to dream that Candy gave me forty boys; she was happy that I gave her a chance at having a big family.

Candy took care of our sons and me; she loved taking care of me.

I was her number one, and she did not complain that I had other women; she did not care if I was happy.

This is the best dream I have ever had; Candy was into being with other women and me in the dream.

I know she would do anything for me to make me happy, but she only wants me.

Candy would do sex stuff with other women to please me and only me; she wanted to please me in every way I wished.

When morning came, I did not want to get up; my dream was getting even better.

But I must get up to go to the other packhouses to talk to the Alphas, then go to my mate's house.

I mind linked a less than to bring me my breakfast.

When she came, I told her to set the tray down and strip; my dream has got me so hot I need a release.

I told her to get in bed with me, she did without a word. So I am going to pretend she is Candy.