Prologue

"What makes you thing I'll forgive you for ruining my life?!"

"Mark is a fully capable boy, he'd help you rule this country. Haechan you are young!"

"Capable my foot!! He's a fucking servant! How low can you stoop just to make me suffer?!"

"I'm your mother Haechan!"

"If you were you wouldn't marry me off to a peasant!"

Donghyuck grimaced at Mark as he stomped his way outside the courtyard, the handsome dark haired boy bowed at the king with a sigh. Oh how he wished he could runaway from this asshole of a King. Sadly he had been tied down to a man he didn't love.
Bowing at the Queen mother he made his way towards the room he'd share with his husband or wife.....he didn't understand.

"The Audacity you have to creep into my room?! What? You want to role in bed with me? Wedding night I see........How about you go fuck yourself." Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Mark, he hated the mere sight of the obviously older boy.

"We are married Donghyuck. Whether you like it or not. You might be king but I'm your husband now." Mark came out stern, he wasn't going to let this arrogant bitch step on him.

"Who gave you the right to talk to me like that? And what makes you think I'd be the bottom?!" The King slammed his fists on the table.

"Because you are one. And let me repeat myself.....I'm your husband." The older guy gave a low threatening growl as he removed his coat and made himself comfortable on the bed. Donghyuck groaned frustratedly as he pushed everything on the table to crash as he took the other side of the bed.