24

"It's barely even morning." The King grumbling as his husband dragged him through the forest.

"So? We need to go home before dawn. You are freezing cold." Mark mumbled guiding his wife home. They got to the palace soon enough, Donghyuck was annoyed at his husband but he loved the idiot so he just let him pass. Discarding his wet damp clothes he pulled on a warm shirt he found in one of the cupboards.

"It's soooooo cold." He groaned as loud as he can then turned to look at Mark lighting the candles. Why was he so beautiful? Forgetting to wear his pants he crept under the bed sheets, snuggling up to stare shamelessly at his man. "Xiaojun is a cousin right?" He pouted asking for confirmation.

"Yes you green eyed monster. Like what you see?" Smirked Mark as he removed his shirt to go change into better warmer clothes. He joined his wife on bed soon enough.

"Yeah and I don't share what's mine." The younger frowned, his eyes widened when he felt his husband's sneaky arms slithering over his bare limbs. "Mark......Stop thinking of feasting on me." Donghyuck turned a dark crimson as he pushed the older away.

"Can't help it....... You've got this sinful body that it's luring me in." Mark trapped his wife in-between his strong arms.

"Pervert!!! Ahhh let go!" The King whimpered, not that he was freed, instead he was kissed so many times until he fell asleep in Marks arms.

Chenle saw Donghyuck snuggled up inside his husband's arms when he came on his cleaning rounds that morning. Giggling he shook his head going about doing his work, the brunette woke up with a loud yawn. The pregnant boy waved at his King.

"I told you not to work. Why are you working?" Donghyuck hummed still having his eyes closed.

"Junnie wanted me to wake you up to ride with him." Chenle hugged his six month old baby bump.

"Urghhhh that's such a lazy thing......I'll be down in fifteen minutes." Mumbled the older as the cutie waddled off the room with soft giggles.

After a meeting Donghyuck came downstairs, his boots loudly tapping, being King was extremely tiring, so many responsibilities at barely even 25, his eyes gazed lazily, his attention falling on his husband. Mark wore black leather tight pants, black Knight boots and a loose white shirt with a black string loosely tying the opening near his neck.

"Jaemin is such a darling. I can't wait to take him home and spoil him. Will you miss him Mark?" Ten played with Yeri's hair.

"Indeed I would. He's my little brother, always around me. I'm sure you guys would shower him with all the love you could offer." Mark chuckled.

"Why don't you visit our kingdom sometime with your wife?" Johnny gave the young boy a friendly hug.

"We'd love to. I'll take my leave now, I have training. Bye Yeri baby." Mark bowed at Johnny and Ten, he left kissing his little sisters forehead.

Donghyuck scowled at Ten for wiggling his eyebrows at him when he started following his husband. Mark smirked noticing his little jealous bum was after him, so when they came to a less busy place in he turned around, slamming the younger on the nearest wall.

"Must you.......Slam me always?! Urghh stop looking at me with lust in your eyes!!!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the handsome man staring him down. He tried to hide his blushing face and shy smile but it was getting harder each day.

"Yes.......It won't be long before I slam.......into you." Mark licked his lips, like a lion staring his prey down.

"I'll fuck you instead!!! I'm not a bottom!" Donghyuck slapped Marks chest trying to wiggle away from the strong hold. The glare undeniably cute.

"Fuck me your majesty......." Mark slurred into Donghyuck's ears making the youngers loose his strength in his feet, his skin burnt as goosebumps sheeted his body. The olders long thin finger lifted the trapped deers jaw, training down the bobbing Adams apple, through the valley of his deep collar bones, undoing the tight strings.

"M-Markkk......" Donghyuck drew in a harsh breath as his wrists were pinned above his head by his husband, the dark haired mans free arm caressing the golden skinned skin, purposely brushing the pink nipple.

"Hmm?" Mark hummed softly, their eyes staring at each others deep dangerously captivating orbs, forgetting the world around them.

The younger bit his lips, trying his hardest not to burst out a moan for the olders thumb made his innocent nipple harden. He let out a breathy moan when it was licked and given a kiss, like a butterfly, moist and raw. His head fell into Marks neck, lips agape with uncontrollable breathing noises.

"What......What did you do to my nipples?!" The King whimpered softly, "Urghhh......" Donghyuck whimpered, the problem wasn't the nipples it was his dick. Mark chuckled in triumph at the sight of the king's pants getting tight.

Mark was about carry his wife when a sharp pain hit his shoulder. He didn't want Hyuck to know so he bit in his pain, that's when another arrow was shot and he caught it just in time. As he looked back the person ran off, leaving him in deep thought. Who was it? Where they trying to kill the King or him?

"A-Ahhh.......My dick hurts." Donghyuck whimpered again unaware of what just happened. The situation he was in he couldn't draw attention, so pulling out the arrow off his left shoulder he grunted carrying his wife in his arms.

The King his his face in his neck, hugging his neck tightly, no one noticed anything. Marks eyes met Hendery's, the Knight came closer, the older shoved the arrows into his men's arm and went up the stairs with Donghyuck in his arms.

"You have a terrible boner for just this small act? You sly Pudu." Chuckled Mark.