13

"Markdeserves so much more. Donghyuck is a vile person. I wonder how such a warm hearted person like the king even had him." Jeno sighed as he sharpened his sword, Jaemin though smiled softly. He believed love would find its way soon in-between the two boys.

"I think we just need to give them time. Hyung deserves more I wouldn't deny it, but perhaps God has better plans for my sweet brother. Don't you think so Your Highness?" Jaemin looked up at Jeno, the silver haired prince admired how precious this boy was before him.

"Call me Jeno. You are way too cute to be calling me honourfics." Said the prince as he kissed the bunny like boys cheek and left.

Meanwhile Donghyuck found Chenle in Renjun's bed, wasted, swollen and ravished for days with love and nothing more. Renjun had left his lover to make breakfast, sadly his vicious brother had already found the poor Chinese boy on his bed. The King spared no moment in yanking the boy out from under the sheets.

"Your majesty please......." Chenle pleaded, he was being beaten so much he whimpered in pain.

"You dirty whore!! Slithering into my brother's sheets. Disgusting hoe!" Donghyuck slapped Chenle so much. Even though his skin had peeled off due to the impact of the burns.

"Donghyuck! Let him go!" Kun saw the king drag the servant boy along the hallways.

"Shut up! You are no longer a Queen so just sit back in your chambers and shut it!" Donghyuck shouted at his mother. He didn't get to take Chenle away any further as his husband tackled him and saved the poor servant boy.

"You have no right to drag a person off their lovers bed after they have had sex, unless you were in a relationship with Chenle or if you were married to them. Donghyuck, just because you are king doesn't mean you have the right to butt your nose into Renjun's personal affairs. Know your place." Mark curtly stated as he checked Chenle's split lips and gestured him to find Renjun.

"Mark you need to stop trying to play king! You will never be king." The brunette hissed.

"I don't want that stupid burdensome title Donghyuck. You can suffer alone for all I fucking care but keep this in mind. Kun is like my mother, and you will not raise your voice at him." Mark squeezed his wife's jaw tightly, "Something that you can never do is feel love or ever love somebody. Even an animal can love but you? You can never fall in love with anything or anybody." He pushed the beautiful face to a side and guided Kun away from the disturbing atmosphere that his son had created.

Donghyuck wanted Mark to disappear, he hated the sight of the older but then again he couldn't let the boy just walk out his life when he knew the most deepest darkest secret that he had harboured within himself without anyone knowing. He went back in search of his husband but found him in the battle grounds training for the war of another country.

"The king should have just died!" Sungchan rolled his eyes at Mark unaware that the king was watching them.

"I know he's a dick but no one deserves death in a fire. I hope he finds passion atleast Inthe future. Someday. He gorgeous and warm though. But I think I like the festy ass more than a sweetheart of a boy." Mark had a soft smile on his thin lips, it made the brunette blush at the statement.

"Do you love him?" Sungchan sceptically looked at the dark haired handsome young man.

"No. I don't. He's King and I'm a servant. Nothing more nothing less." Mark just shook his head with a sigh.

As night fell Donghyuck curled up on his bed, alone and cornered for even Renjun hated the sight of the brunette. He tried to sleep but he couldn't, she seemed to appear everywhere. Ever since that night she died, he had always seen her at night. His eyes fell on his husband sleeping on the couch, you must be wrong if you said that when the King slept with his husband he didn't see Irene but if he didn't, he kept seeing her.

"Mark?" He softly mumbled hoping the older would wake up and make Irene disappear from the room. Mark must have been so tired that he heard nothing.

As Irene came closer or so imagined Donghyuck he got off the bed as he ran to Mark, climbing beside his husband and hid his face in the crevice of the olders neck. He started crying, grasping Marks shirt tightly, what made his heart seize was when the older turned wrapping his arm around his bare waist for he slept with a boxer due to his still wet and healing burns.

"Go away!!! Go away!!!" Donghyuck shuddered, as the hug got tighter, hiding the younger boys face inside Marks chest.

"She's not here Hyuckie. She's dead.....She's not going to haunt you baby." Marks soft voice made Donghyuck cry more.

"She's always here everywhere!!!" The younger whimpered.

"Look at me......." Mark sat up and made his wife look at him. Donghyucks skin turned pale when he  saw Irene's figure behind his husband's face at a fair distance. "Hyuckie........" He sighed as he caressed the chubby cheeks, no matter how many times he looked at Mark her image didn't disappear, but as something soft touched his lips, his eyes flickered, his tight grip on his husband's shirt loosened as it fell limp on the olders lap, his heart started beating like a beast that wanted to break free. He was aware that Mark was kissing him, eventually making him respond, his eyes closing and Irene's picture forever vanishing from his mind. It felt like a whoosh of unexpected emotions yet it felt more warm than any of the discomfort he had been feeling this past few days.