15

Taeyong had Marks head on his lap as Jaehyun and Jaemin were making candles, the older was fast asleep, softly snoring, training tired him out to a point that he just barely could say Watermelon. The mother had his fingers massaging his son's scalp with the soft smile he always had on his lips.

"He looks so exhausted. Do you think it's right? Sending a boy who knows nothing of war to a war waged by pirates? Honey it's dangerous?" Jaehyun sighed at his wife with a worried expression.

"I know but he's set on helping Jeno, the poor boy wants to help. If I stop him then he'll feel less worthy and never forgive himself if King Sue dies." Taeyong sighed with sad eyes.

Donghyuck healed alot, so much that he loved the flawless smoothness on his skin again. Renjun never spoke to him after that situation which made quite sad but all he did was never make a move. He peeked into his mans parents quarters with those lost Bear eyes.

"Mom.........I love you." Mark back hugged Taeyong and kept mumbling these three words when Taeyongs water broke.

In all of God's creations the most beautiful was that of how the child grows within its mother's. Almost like it's heart, organs and every part of the baby was formed using little of its Mother's organs. Donghyuck sat next to Mark, Wendy had come to help Taeyong with the delivering. Jaemin helped too for they couldn't afford more people to have see Taeyong giving birth.

"Can I go see too?" The King whispered softly at the older.

"As long as you don't disgrace child birth." Mark rolled his eyes slapping Donghyucks fatass as he waddled towards the room.

They were in a time where modern life had not even thought if starting. So the genders weren't known, it was a surprise which gave great joy once the baby was born. It was beautiful girl, the brother screamed in genuine happiness, after hours of labour their little princess was born.

"Let's name her YERI!" The brothers screamed their head of, Donghyuck pouted since no one showed him the bundle of pink. Mark noticed the Pudu being all sad so he gestured Jaemin to show their little sister to Donghyuck. The king's eyes softened, he smiled sweetly but looked away before anyone noticed him being all soft.

Mark followed his wife outside into the cold as he back hugged the beauty tightly. Donghyuck no longer shoved him away, the younger smiled as he turned around then gestured for him to go spend time with his family. He jogged away leaving the older quite taken aback at the changes his kisses had done to the boy or was it the baby steps of violence and effort he took to change him? He didn't know. The brunette came to the drawing room to see Chenle cleaning the mess Renjun had made while painting.

"Chenle? Can you make me a cup of tea? Oh and Taeyong gave birth." Donghyuck told the boy, he squealed then bowed down to the king as he ran out screaming. Before rushing to his favourite aunt's house he have the king his tea as then dashed out.

It was after dinner when Mark came to their side of the palace, he caught his wife flipping through books as a time killer, smiling he went closer and swatted his cute button nose. The younger frowned but then smiled, he just suddenly felt a gush of warm emotions that he just didn't understand how to convey.

"She's so beautiful. I'm so excited to watch her grow but also a little worried I'd return from war." Mark sat next to the younger, Donghyuck looked up a little shocked.

"You will return Mark. You have to." Donghyuck hugged the olders bicep tightly.

"I can't promise anything Baby. Anyways have you eaten? Mother sent you food He said it was could for your burns to completely heal, hey why are you suddenly having a long face?" Mark lifted Donghyucks jaw, those honey brown eyes quivered.

"Nothing......Say Mother I said Thank you okay?" Donghyuck smiled a little broken then took the tray and started eating.

"I thought you'd throw the tray of food." Mark chuckled kissing the chubby cheek, he even bit them making the King glare at him.

"Fuck off!! I hate you!" The brunette blushed trying to push the older away from his body.

"Ohh by the way I'll be training at night today so how will you sleep baby?" The older wiped the speck of food from those thick red lips.

"I'll wait until you come then? Or I can sit at the bleachers of the arena." Donghyuck bit his lips making Mark sigh, he then gave in to those beary orbs.

And so until Mark trained the entire night with the fellow men of the kingdom, the King sat at the bleachers because he was afraid of the dark and Irene's figure haunting him. He kindly refused any sort of food because he was afraid that they prolly poison him for the monster he previously had been.

"Eat something. You've been here for hours. Joy is Wendy's wife, you can trust anything she cooks okay. Please baby." Mark patted those chubby cheeks as a small nod was given with a pout.

When everything was over the king was carried to the palace, he was cold, the older changed the fabrics on his body then replaced them with warmer ones. He quickly joined the sleeping boy, those small stubby warm arms snuggling into his chest to hide his face in his neck.

"So warmmm......" A soft mumbled was heard as Mark squeezed his bear in a tight hug. He smiled placing a kiss on the fluffy hair. The younger lifted his face, giggling shyly into the olders crevice. "Stop stealing kisses you sly servant boy." He playful slapped his husband's chest. Mark chuckled pulling the comforter above them to get more warmer after the cold.