35

"Baby talk to me." Mark whispered at his wife, poking the baby bump. Donghyuck had been giving his husband the cold shoulder since the dumb lion didn't understand that he was pregnant even though he gave him so many signs.

"Stop giving my puppy eyes!! I'm not mad I'm just angry that you can be so dense at times. Urghh." He pouted, hugging the olders waist tightly.

"I just wanted you to tell me first." Mark mumbled hugging the beautiful as tightly as he can.

Haechan indeed gave up on his throne, more like he took a long break from being King, crowning Mark took longer than usual but in the end he sat on the throne as King, the brunette though would take distant walks in the villages, joining his people for small occasions and food. His people began to love the once bad ruthless uncompassionate King, for he was no longer mean, instead he was the nicest person to ever walk the kingdom of the Moons. They were just, wise and pure, instead of being proud of being Kings they gave all they could possibly give to the poor.
When Sarang was born, the beautiful little princess, she brought more joy to the little houses in the village. Her laughter a constant melody resonating through out every citizens life.

"Sarang bought food!!! Grandma made food for everyone!" She squealed. Each year on her birthday, her three grandmother's would themselves cook food, so every person from the kingdom had a kingly meal. So every one awaited for that day, eagerly.

Their little princess would sit on her father's lap, happily welcoming her people and the sweet soul would accept any present given to her. Even if it was a dress sewn by a poor seamstress, she proudly wear it. For in her heart, love was free just like how her parents had taught her. Haechan was always the high king even though Mark was king, important decisions were usually taken by the brunette except when he was pregnant.

"Go bring your little brothers. Invite everyone for the Christening." Mark patted her five year old daughters little butt as she nodded and ran into Haechan who had her brothers on his lips. She guided Michael and Haneul towards everyone attending her birthday. Inviting them to the christening that was soon to happen after her Mommy would give birth to her sister.

Marks eyes met those of his wife's big brown orbs, the warm smile filled with love made the older content and fall all over again in love with his wife. No matter how old they'd get he was happy he was forced to marry this man. Haechan stood up, waddling close to his husband and sat on his lap with soft ooffs and ahhs.

"She's such an angel. Are you done getting me pregnant or are you planning on more?" The brunette giggled, Mark chuckled kissing those soft chubby cheeks.

"Just one more. Then let's stop getting you pregnant. Baby Bear, Will the kingdom go to Haneul or Sarang?" The older drew soothing circles on the  gorgeous males back. His free arm patting the heavily pregnant baby bump.

"Sarang will be Queen. She's the first born. I want to make Renjun's son King but they left the kingdom a long time ago sooooo." Donghyuck pouted smiling tiredly.

After Irene was murdered by her own grandmother, it was the first time in years that a Woman was crowned Queen. Sarang's parents gave her the throne at the age of 21, stepping away to focus on themselves more. Michael though was the commander of the court of arms and Haneul fell in love with Jeno's younger brother Lenny. Byeol and Aera were still children and Yeri was more than delighted to baby sit them as Haechan and Mark would go by themselves. Falling more in love with eachother.

"Mom. What do I do?" Michael back hugged his mother.

"Hmm?" Haechan folded Marks shirts, humming softly with a smile on his lips.

"Nana is so silly but I love him. I don't want him to know but gosh when ever I see him at party's or occasions my heart just goes to him." Michael mumbled with a whine.

"Let me tell you a secret. Jaemin already had you both betrothed when you were born. Nana is older but he wanted you guys to fall in love, so he's legally your future wife. Off you go confess." Haechan giggled patting his son's cheeks. Michael squealed running out of the room happily.

Though Mark and Donghyucks life started off pretty messy, it slowly melted down into a special magic called love. Ever since then they had never ever fallen out of love whatsoever. You'd always see them kissing, or Mark slamming his wife on random falls, making love or just staring at eachother shamelessly. Until one day Haechans heart started giving him trouble, he eventually fell ill, his condition getting worser each day. That put his husband into a mental breakdown, he would sit beside his wife along with his children and cry or just hug him so tight in an attempt to make him better.

"I'll take Mommy his food. Hopefully he eats something today. Daddy too." Aera the youngers daughter pouted as she went to the direction of her parents room.

The loud shattering of the metal gold plated made everyone run to the said direction. The sight before them silently shattered their hearts, after Taeil, Their grandmother's and Jaehyun, their parents story had finally come to a stop. Haechan must have died after Mark for his eyes still stared at his husband, with so much of love, their cheeks damp, their foreheads together, their bodies in warm embrace. Gone together for none could live without the other, sometimes true love came late but it sure remained forever. As each knight shot their arrows of fire into the sky, setting the boat that carried their most beloved kings ablaze each child stood in respect, not only children but the entire Kingdom did.

 As each knight shot their arrows of fire into the sky, setting the boat that carried their most beloved kings ablaze each child stood in respect, not only children but the entire Kingdom did

~The End~