28

"Mother says they'll take the southern chambers since there'd be way too much of noise tonight. Everyone would be busy doing it." Donghyuck giggled removing his crown, he placed the crown on the dressing table, his liquid golden skin glowing under the candle light.

Haechan undressed himself, leaving his shirt on as he spaced the room in his luxurious glory of grace. Mark smiled at the beautiful boy he owned, his heart felt heavy for some sort of reason, like lead. So painfully heavy but he managed to smile at his King. He sat shirtless, with his pants undone and his hair quite messy by rolling on bed.

"Are you ready?" Donghyuck caressed the olders cheeks, their eyes lingering within each others orbs, Mark nodded as he was pushed on the bed, nervously but cautious afraid to disappoint.

Donghyucks lips were always soft, delicate and passionate. His small arms feeling the olders abs, it would be his first time for he was a virgin himself. Marks arms caressed the bare flanks of the beauty, when they pulled away the King blushed shyly, yet he peppered kisses down his husband's neck, nibbling on the smooth skin. He bit harder as the older squeezed his waist, sitting he removed his shirt, Mark yanked him down by the neck, their lips smashing. 
As fabric fell on the old gravel floor of the King's room Donghyuck kissed down the dark haired boy.

"F-Fuck Baby!!" Mark moaned with that low grunt that made the brunette find it hard to even do the things he wanted to do to his man. The hickeys he created on the olders body, the sheet of sweat lacing on their bodies.

The older smirked up at wife, letting him push inside as he pleases, it wasn't bad as he thought it would be though. It was amazing, their bodies melting against one another. It wasn't embarrassing to say he let his wife fuck him for they were both boys and each one of them had their desires set aside.

"If you get pregnant what do we do?" Donghyuck giggled once his chances were over and was hovered over, his neck immediately attacked.

"I don't know......I'm not a carrier baby." Mark sat up, his finger tips tracing those sinful curves, he started by placing butterfly kisses down his wife's torso, he unwrapped him with kisses, the intensity of intimacy way to raw for Donghyuck to keep calm.

"I'm...... I'm definitely a bottom." He drew harsh breaths, Marks dominant small feline eyes looked up at him, the smirk way to obvious against the King's virgin canvas that was yet to be painted with territorial claim. He moaned softly.

He never imagined himself with Mark, to give himself up for the boy he once hated, his servant. But today, surprisingly he was married again to him, they were having sex, or should he phrase this action in a more specific intimacy called Making Love? Indeed it was. Marks fingers laced with his own as his chest heaved in pleasure, his head thrown back, the olders teeth against his collarbones, their bodies having no space in-between. Donghyuck bit his lips, his limbs hanging loosely around Marks waistline.

"I love you." Mark whispered, it gave the golden skinned beauty a flush of a deep pink.

Donghyuck caressed his husband's cheeks, wiping off the tears that slipped down, he sniffled, unable to make words roll out his tongue for the amount of pleasure he was given was a level of insanity. He moaned, placing   Marks arm in his spotted heart that seemed to beat ten times more than the usual heart beat. Minutes turned to hours as the older abused his wife with pure love and affection, turning him into a gorgeous wreck of swollen pinkness.

"Love me more....." Was all the King asked, the request certainly granted by his husband he screamed his name into the darkness, the candles slowly melting away as the time seemed to glide by way too slowly.

When Donghyuck was knocked out, Mark pulled out falling right next to his wife. The exhaustion taking a toll on him and his lover. But then he still woke up to clean their bodies before the stain sticks, just as he was falling asleep again he heard a noise. Thinking it was just the brunette mumbling he let it pass. The eerie atmosphere set in, as if a ghostly mist surrounded the area. It couldn't be Irene for she perished. Or so they thought.

"Who is it?" Mark woke up again, carefully taking Haechans head and arms away from his chest. The King was fast asleep, happy and content. The smile on his face proved it all, when the older opened their room door there wasn't anyone so he closed it.

A harsh blow hit Marks head sending him crashing into the floor. He tried to stand yet he was tackled and thrown over a shoulder, he reached out to Donghyuck, for the Woman covered him well, her long red nails scratching his hickey filled neck. She had long silver hair, her hood was lowered, she scowled, as if she wasn't happy about what had happened.

"We are late! He's consummated the marriage, anyways You know where to hide him right? Make sure he's close to his stupid wife but in a place where Donghyuck would never find him. I'm going love the show, to watch him driven insane right before my eyes. To watch them both die. Now off with him!" Mark heard her, he wanted to fight but his head numbed his body, blood dripped down his face, his nostrils and mouth. His vision shaded as the image of his loved wife became smaller and smaller until blackness attacked him. "Clean the mess you worthless wermin's." She ordered as she left the room with Mark. Poor Donghyuck slept peacefully dreaming of waking up to his husband who wouldn't be there when he does. As dusk bled into dawn Mark was gone far away.