20

Donghyuck sat beside Mark for hours, the older being bed ridden for more than four days, the younger noticed that his sister didn't haunt him no more but he sensed that she was closer. Doyoung and Kun rejoiced Renjun's arrival but took no notice of the King, they warmly accepted Mark too yet Donghyuck was an out caste what so ever. Standing up slowly he went to get a glass of water, happiness seemed to befall Moon Kingdom again.

"When I fell down that mountain I thought I died." Marks groggy bed voice snapped his wife's head as the younger rushed to him with the cup of water. The older chugged down the liquid as Donghyuck wasted no time in smashing his lips onto the thin ones, taking his husband by surprise. The kiss lasted so long that the younger pushed Mark away to regain his breath.

"I thought I died too........I missed you so fucking much it was driving me crazy." Confessed the King, his arms were caressed, as he was made to cuddle next to Mark.

There eyes staring so lovingly at eachother, Donghyuck never initiated any sort of physical intimacy, today he just couldn't get enough of his husband's lips. Mark smiled into his wife's mouth, letting him do anything he wanted to him. The tear drops made them pull away, worrying the older.

"What's wrong?" Mark whispered wiping the tears.

"I don't know. My heart hurts, it's like I can't live with you anymore you stupid servant boy!! I couldn't sleep for weeks, Irene is actually haunting me. She was the one who showed me where you guys were, she said something about being killed but father says I didn't kill her. I don't know, everyone is driving me nuts, mother won't ever eat with me." Donghyuck cried into the warmth he missed so much. Mark hugged his wife tightly, placing soft kissing on his forehead.

Renjun seemed too shocked when his lover told him about Donghyuck, he loved his brother no matter how he was treated. He suddenly felt guilty for not supporting his brothers change, for being an un understanding older brother. He felt so guilty.

Mark kissed Taeyongs cheek and Yeri's nose. Jaehyun was asleep since he wasn't that young like he used to be, the war and biting cold had tired the man out way too much. He wasn't as old as Taeil but hard work and labour can shorten your life span. Or make it stronger it played either ways.

"Wendy told me you were stabbed from an icicle. Thank god you survived, your boy had a stroke, he went all paralyzed on one side, I hope he gets better soon." Taeyong sighed with genuine worry.

Meanwhile Donghyuck apologized to his parents, which they took it quite well. It was too shocking for everyone but they indeed accepted the apology. From being a tyrant of an insolent little brat, he turned into a warm person. Thanks to Mark his beloved husband, he bowed at Kun and Doyoung as he waddled out to find his man.

"How did it go?" Mark pulled his wife closer for a tight Hug.

"They weren't mad at me." The sweet smile disappeared inside Marks lips, he kissed the younger without even giving him a warning. "I'm sorry for everything Mark." Donghyuck sniffled, "I'm so glad you came back." He cried.

"I love you Donghyuck." Mark whispered as he slowly pushed him on the bed making him lay on his back. "I realised it when I fell off the mount, when you flashed right before my eyes. When I could only think of you while sleeping, when yearned for you like a love sick writer.......I love you so much my Beautiful wife." He admitted his love to the boy under him. The King blushed so dark he playfully slapped Mark, pulling his collar closer so his face would be inches away.

"I thought I lost you forever........I-I love you so much Mark." Donghyucks tears slipping down the edge of his eyes. Mark smiled kissing the boys neck, as he pressed his moist lips on the heart that had a stroke.

"Thank you for finding us baby. If not for you we'll be dead meat. Ahh I want to ravish you right now but I'm in too much of pain so I'll save that for another day. Let's go have dinner together. Come." Mark stood up as they held arms and left their room.

Doyoung smiled at his son, proud of him for turning into a better person. He kissed his Pudu's forehead as Kun crushed him in a hug. Taeil smiled as they joined the dinning table, just as Chenle tried to serve them along with Taeyong, Donghyuck stopped them.

"You'll soon be my brother's wife, so sit with us. Mother? There are others who would serve us. Sit." Said the King making his parents, brother and husband so proud of him.

When dinner ended everyone settled in their rooms, Mark fell asleep almost immediately, his wife didn't complain though. He had a bag experience just a few days back. Sitting up, hugging his bare knees he sighed tiredly. His heart hurt every now and then but he was determined to make it through his life. Also the who killed Irene if it wasn't him?

"Baby Hae what's wrong?" His husband voice made him look down. He wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, humming with a satisfactory smile of comfort.

"Who killed Noona?" Donghyuck pouted, he stretched out his body flat on the bed so his man could snuggle into him. He weighed on his mind, why would anyone even kill such a sweet girl who only thought the best for everyone. She died a day before he coronation. Which is obviously suspicious but then again who would kill her?

Kun killed me.........He pushed me off the balcony.......Oh little brother.........My time here is over. Please take care of yourself.