14

A kiss could change so much and Mark never even knew it would just break Donghyuck, the King had been a blushing mess ever since he woke up that morning. Though he never smiled, not even once he literally walked about like a ripe tomato. Chenle waddled downstairs with a bucket of laundry as he bumped into the King and immediately fell on his knees apologizing.

"Forgive me your majesty!!" Chenle pleaded, Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he just walked past the blonde boy. He was in the mood to beat the idiot though. "Okay......He didn't scold me?"  Confusedly mumbled he as he shrugged and walked off on his business.

Mark was on his horse when his wife came out, his burns were slow at healing but they were getting better. Alot of people grimaced or ran away from the vicinity of their King, for they were fully aware of his ruthless uncompassionate ways of treating his people. A small girl tried to go give him a sunflower, but her mother stopped her.

"He doesn't deserve it. He'll hurt you darling." She worriedly stated, the girl though trotted towards the King and extended a happy arm at him, a wild sunflower clasped in her tiny arm.

"Mommy says you are a meanie........Will chuu hurt Baby Li?" She pouted, he scoffed at the child.

"I am. Now get lost little beastie." Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the child.

"Baby Li isha good girllie. Markly Oppa said Chu won't hurt." She explained happily, Donghyuck deadpanned at the nickname then looked up at his husband starting down at him with a soft smile.

"I hate him. Give it here." He snatched the flower then speed walked to God knows where.

Donghyuck sat next to a lake with a sigh, biting his lips he stared at his reflection. He was the most beautiful of all the siblings they said, even Irene Noona. If only he hadn't hurt Junnie that night, if only he didn't fight with her, she wouldn't have died. Why was Mark even giving him affection when he was the one who least deserved it? A blush reminded him of that intense kiss his dear husband had given him.

"We leave soon.  Don't kill Chenle when I'm gone and take care of my mother. He'd give birth soon. It's pointless asking you but you are my family now. Whether you like it or not, Hyuckie? Did you.....Did you really kill your own sister?" Mark sat next to his wife, Donghyuck stiffened as his eyes turned glossy.

"I hurt Renjun's arm by pushing him on the rocks and father was so angry, Noona dragged me away before he could punish me for what I did. But I was a bitch and fought with her so much that I dropped the lamp, I was young and stupid that I didn't know I started a fire. She tried to hug me and I yanked myself away from her. Which she fell, I didn't know what happened after because I blacked out. I woke up and Noona was dead. If I hadn't pushed her she wouldn't have died." Donghyucks fingers started shivering he dropped the flower and covered his face in shame.

"I'm sure it wasn't your fault Baby. It was obviously the fire. Look here, I don't know why you think it's your fault, you are just hallucinating that you see Irene because you believe it's your fault. You are a bitchy arrogant boy but I don't think you would go to the extent of killing your own Kith and kin." Mark turned to look at Donghyuck, he ruffled the Kings hair with a smile. The younger pouted sniffling, how can Mark just simply say it's nothing serious?

"You don't believe me do you? You think I'm yarning a fib." The brunette sighed wiping his tears, Mark made him face him, his thumbs wiping the boys tears away.

"I believe your story but I don't believe that part where you say you killed your sister. There's something you don't remember and I wish you remembered that day more so you can get over this nightmare for good." Said the older, their eyes lingering within each others orbs.

"I'll just sleep with you instead of remembering that day over and over again." Donghyuck mumbled softly looking away so he could hide that nasty pink rouge crawling upon his chubby cheeks.

"What if I fuck you....." Mark teased the beautiful boy.

"Fuck off!" The king frowned making his husband chuckle.

"Or do you want to fuck me desperately!!" The older guy gasped covering his mouth with evident shock on his face. Donghyuck pushed Mark into the water.

As Mark recovered from the sudden push and bobbed up he saw the most beautiful sight in the world. Donghyuck laughing his heart out, and truth be told it was the first time the king had ever laughed. Mark swam closer to the mellifluous sound of laughter. So precious and magical.

"What- Mark!!!" Donghyuck screamed as he was pulled into the water, he wrapped his arms around Marks neck, screaming his head off.

"Open your eyes silly. You can stand on your feet. It's not that deep here." Mark chuckled as the brunette stood and shyly slapped the olders chest.

"Idiot! It's cold." He pouted, his heart skipped a beat when the older looked so wet and extremely hot. Mark wrapped his arms around his wife's waist as he connected their lips again for the second time. Donghyuck shamelessly secretly waited for this very moment again the whole day. He kissed back instantly, smiling bashfully into the kiss.

"You like it don't you, sly Pudu." Mark mumbled into the king's mouth only to be pushed away with a pout as he ran out of the water giggling. The older chuckled following his wife who had finally started to soften after all these years. He caught him mid way and spun him around from the back.

"Mark!" Donghyuck giggled softly but he wiggled.