5

Grandmother Moon was the most warmest person to ever exist. She certainly bought forth the monsoon though, it had been raining for days straight. The dampness putting many citizens in danger and freezing cold. Being the warm hearted boy, Mark made sure every person was wrapped in thick warm clothes. It made Donghyuck so mad, that he even three a punch at his husband, splitting those thin lips. Instead on being in pain, the older just ignored his majestic presence and went about doing his own thing.

"Frowning and getting too mad makes you old soon." Said he with a teasing eyebrow wiggle.

"I'd die sooner atleast. Rather than live with a servant pumpkin like you." Donghyuck threw a book at Mark.

"Hmm.....But they'd bury me right next to you after I die though." Mark pretended to think out loud.

"I hate you!!" The brunette screamed running outside the room not wanting to see the face of the older. It made him way too edgy.

The chaos that outranged from the kitchen drew Mark Lee to see what was wrong. It was his dear wife throwing a tantrum about how Taeyong, his mother hadn't reported to work yet. He gestured the cooks to leave the kitchen, they bowed at him and left leaving a fuming King alone.

"Where is Taeyong?! Irresponsible wench! I'm hungry." Donghyuck glared at his husband.

"He has a life beyond your worthless one. He's in love, has two loving son's, is pregnant and what more does he need? He'd no longer come to work. Learn to make your own food or starve." Mark snapped at the gorgeous beauty, it was still a shocking thing that the older had not being shaken by the king's beauty even though he was bitch.

"Cook?! Cook for myself?! I'm your king! You are my servant. Know your place filthy servant boy." Cried out he, he despised Mark so much it had started driving him insane.

"You'll never learn would you?" Mark took hold of the boys jaw tightly. "Let me teach you life." He hissed.

Later that afternoon Chenle was slapped Infront of the entire village because he dropped Donghyucks sword, the poor boy begged the King to let go of his collar, he was made to kneel before the older. Renjun who had been a few metres away rushed to the aid of the maid, Donghyuck legit lifted his sword to behead the poor young maid that made several mistakes.

"Aim it at your throat instead my dear." Marks deep voice sounded, the people silent, watching on intently, afraid and curious. The older forced his wife's sword under his own neck.
"Because he deserves to live not you. Your presence in life is a burden to everyone. Perhaps, if Renjun was King, life would be much better." Said Mark, the sword clinged down onto the cobble floor.

"Let me go!!" Everyone, including Donghyucks father, mother's and brother. His ill treated maids and servants, the village people witnessed the King's husband drag him to the small cottage like house that had nothing close to the comfort the palace could provide him.

When Mark threw the king into the small house, that was barely just the size of the brunettes room he grimaced at it. The older sure looked attractive when mad, with leather trousers and a loose white bishop sleeves shirt with strings messily tight on his chest.

"You'll live here from now on. Until you learn to be a better person." Mark slapped Donghyuck, "If I hear you cruse or mistreat anyone......I swear I'll beat you until you beg on your knees for forgiveness." He didn't want to turn into a person he wasn't, but this wild bear needed to be put in his place.

"I'm your king! Servant boy! I can't live in this pigs sty." Donghyuck started shivering. Another tight slap was given, resulting in the king to go mum.

"You are jo king to me. Keep that in mind, you will cook, clean, do the groceries, go to market, be the typical hardworking housewife. I'm a very bad man Donghyuck, I won't tolerate your atrocities like your stupid royal family does. Remember this......You are married to a servant, which makes you one too." Mark threw some of his old clothes at the golden skinned boy.

Donghyuck wanted to kill Mark, he wanted to throttle the man until he'd choke to death. Alas, for the first time he was afraid of being beaten up. The man he was married wasn't a servant, more like a dominant leader. The brunette was stubborn so he curled himself on the corner of the room. Planning his escape soon.

"If you plan to runaway........I'll whip you. Even if that meant keeping you standing exactly where you tried to behead innocent little Lele." The house was dark, damp, cold and so confined that it suffocated the King.

"What are you going to do to me?! If father knows about this he'd punish you?! You are keeping your King captive!!" The younger raised his voice, he flinched when his husband lifted his arm but didn't slap him this time.

"They are delighted. Excited to have grandchildren. Hmmm I might do many things to you my dear." Mark smirked eating the last piece of bread as he dragged Donghyuck upstairs to the room he hand Jaemin shared.

"I'll not let you touch me!! You are a monster!" Donghyuck backed away from Mark, he stumbled falling onto his butt.

"Yes I am to bitches like you are self centered and horrid." Retorted the older, he got onto his bed, he didn't want to put the boy to starve, then again Donghyuck had to learn to treat and respect other people.

"Fuck you!!" The younger hissed through gritted teeth.

"We'll see to it. Now sleep." Hissed back the older, Donghyucks tummy growled in hunger. He hadn't eaten since morning. He was so hungry but he didn't want to touch anything here, for in his opinion it was disgusting.