26

"What?" Donghyuck lent into the touch as Mark caressed his cheek. They were here to see if the decorations for the weddings were going well. He giggled once he was pulled closer to husband. "What do you want you hot servant boy?" He stood on his Tippie toes to smooch those thin lips.

"You are beautiful. I want to marry again with your consent." Chuckling Mark tucked those golden brown locks behind the doll like ear.

"Hey!! That's amazing!! We could marry all together again!" Jeno squealed at the request of his friend. Donghyuck blushed biting his lips as he nodded making the silver head rush to reveal the news.

"Hmm that means we'll have our wedding night for real this time." Mark teased his wife, his arm still had a sling but Wendy had said that he was recovering pretty fast. The King playfully slapped him with a shy pout.

"You'll have me only if you let me......" Donghyuck started off.

"Let you?" Mark confusedly questioned the gorgeous golden skinned boy.

"Fuck you first......." The younger whispered into Marks ear as he broke free and ran away giggling.

"Damn the nerve he has to think I'd let him. But......if he wants it then I'll give him anything." Chuckled Mark as he followed his dear beloved wife. Unaware of being watched, monitored and tracked every single day of his life.

Taeil was more than proud of his son to decide to walk the aisle again, just to marry Mark again with a heart full of love and affection. The boy he wanted him to be had finally set in, the laughter's and the Passionate words he gave made the people of his kingdom love the King. Though not many were happy they were learning to love him.

"Stop kicking Mommy will you?!" Chenle grumbled at his baby as he tried to lift a basket of flowers.

"Let me help.  Don't scold my niece or my nephew before the baby is even out you little angry dolphin!" The King glared at Chenle, pouting the pregnant mommy waddled behind the King.

"Mark has his head set on ravishing his wife that he stared at him like a lion staring at his prey. In a more romantic lustful way though." Yang Yang hung upside down from the tree branch.

"But isn't it romantic that he wanted to fuck him on their wedding night?!" Jaemin swirled around throwing flowers around.

"Gentleman indeed. Should I steal him instead? Hyuck would literally skin me alive now if he heard what I said." Xiaojun started laughing as the rest joined the laughter.

"Mother!!! I'm getting married my idiot servant husband again.......I love him so much." Donghyuck crashed into Doyoung's arms and kissed his cheek, before the mother say anything he skipped away.

"Whipped culture. I'm telling you Doyoung your son's totally in love." Kun giggled at confused Doyoung.

"Talk about it. I'm surprised that they haven't done it yet. You know, Renjun says they are fighting about who tips whom and Haechan baby is so stubborn in fucking Mark." Doyoung and Kun started laughing at the two lovebirds.

Mark shook his head in disapproval, it couldn't be Kun, he loved Donghyuck they way he stared at him with do much of love. It was insane but the questions were still unanswered. He visited the dungeons to check if Hyunjin and his men were still there or if they had escaped. None of them were missing, they were all there still in the dungeons. Then who was it?

"Sire......The arrows belong to only the high royals of the royal blood line. Also it's a......" Hendery had to shut up when the King caught them outside the prison gates.

"Mark.....It's time for your medicines. I'll take care of the intruder. Also father will come to see you. What's wrong? Hendery what's wrong with him?" Donghyuck started panicking when Mark seemed like he would pass out anytime.

"I believe he's used up all his energy for today your majesty. I'll take him to his sleeping quarters." Hendery helped Mark to the palace, leaving Donghyuck quite very worried but he promised the villages to join them in making the wedding preparations look better.

Hendery placed Mark on the bed, the older noticed his nose was bleeding, wiping it off he drew in a sharp breath as he held his friends arm tightly. The man knew the older was sick, immediately rushing to get the physician he made sure Wendy reached as soon as possible.

"Mark.....How can you hide this from him? He'll loose his mind if something happens to you." Wendy started cleaning the wound.

"You've been poisoned. It was an arrow dipped in something venomous. It's a Taipan, or a viper, it also can be a bloomsbang, it takes hours for it to actually show symptoms, I can't exactly find the venom because it's so complicated. I'll do my best but if the venom spreads you'll die." Wendy had explained Mark that day.

"Don't tell him. Promise me that you'll never tell him a word." He made her promise to never reveal the truth.

"But why would someone try to kill me? Like I'm not even King?" Mark grunted in pain, they needed to get the poison out. But the King was always around it was hard.

"Sire, You are his strength. Perhaps that's why?" Hendery sighed at the sight of his friend suffering. "Mark man, he loves you so much. Just don't hide it from him too long." He squeezed the pale hand of the boy.

"Just avoid kissing him until I get the right herbs to get this poison out of your body. And tell him the truth! Or I'll kill you myself if he starts loosing his shit because you decided to hide such a thing from that boy." Wendy growled walking out of the room with Hendery. Donghyuck waddled inside with big lost eyes, confused at the facial expressions of the two people who left before.