12

Mark spaced the empty hallways waiting for the doctors to finish their treatments on his wife, his heart dashed against his ribs in fear of the bitchy boy being in unbearable pain. The screams giving him nightmares of forever. Just as he passed through each magnificent hallways filled with the royal lineage hanging from teak frames a certain beauty caught his eye. A painting of a gorgeous girl along side Renjun and Donghyucks individual frames. He lifted his seagull eyebrow high with confusion. Who was this girl he'd never heard of before?

"She's Irene. Our sister. First born of the royal family of Taeil I. Father and Mother Doyoung had her years before us, but sadly she went missing on he twenty first birthday. A fire broke out and the palace fell to the grounds, she went missing and it left Hyuck traumatized forever. Which is why mother didn't want you to see him like that. Grandmother says she ran away with her girlfriend but we don't know anything." Renjun who had come by to call the older unleashed a big secret that took Mark by surprise.

"Where was I?" Mark frowned not recalling any fire in the past.

"Your mother came to kingdom when Hyuck was 10 years old. A week after Irene had been reported missing, Renjun was 12. So not many remember her, ahh what a gorgeous child was she. So precious and vigilant. Sometimes I wish she had never runaway." Grandma sighed, she had over heard the boys talking.

The shrill scream of Donghyuck made Mark rush to his wife, the beauty looked so afraid, he was pale, burnt and in so much pain. He had pushed off the food and medicines that was being served to him. Doyoung was crying, Kun looked so worried and Taeil tried his best to console the King.

"Can everyone of you please leave him alone?! He's traumatized after the fire!! Leave us be! I'll take care of him!" Ordered Mark showing them the door, three days and all he heard his wife do was scream his lungs out. Nothing else ever came out of the room.

Once everyone left he locked the room door and reached for the shuddering boy, Donghyuck hissed at Mark. He scurried far away from him, yet the older calmly carried him to the bed. The soft whimpers of pain made him so upset. Removing the fabric on the boys once flawless body he left him with his boxers, then applied the ointments left behind by Wendy. Though the King hated the mere sight of his husband he was in so much of discomfort that he soon fell asleep. The older took the couch just as he would always do before, it wasn't his cottage to share a bed anyways. His family had been give quarters at the palace to live after the fatal accident. It wasn't past midnight when Marks sleep seemed to be disturbed by the soft whimpering and mumblings. He sat up with a frown, he saw the brunette twitch and turn, with silver trails of tears running down his chubby smooth cheeks. He rushed to him instantaneously.

"Donghyuck?!" He shook him, to wake him up from the nightmare he was having. The boys body burnt with fever after the fire. "Hyuckie baby wake up!!!" Mark shook the beauty harshly once more as those gorgeous eyes sprung open, with a slight shiver.

"M-Mark....." Donghyuck grabbed his husband's shirt as he drew in harsh ragged breaths. He gulped, looked around with fear sinking his honey brown orbs.

"What is it?" Mark softly questioned the beauty, wiping those tears that fell like rain.

"I-I.......Fire....the fire. I-I killed Noona. I killed Noona Mark.......She tried to save me from Daddy but.......but I killed her. Mark I'm scard!! Mark I'm a murderer, I killed my own sister!!" He started shivering, he screamed pointing at the corner of the room then at the window. The older hugged his wife tightly as possible, he kissed Donghyucks cheek then rocked their bodies from side to side.

As morning dawned, the chilly whoosh of the wind only made the arrogant bitch to scoot closer to the warmth beside him. It made him sigh a deep sigh of relief, sadly when he noticed what he'd done the previous night he jolted awake immediately. He remembered seeing her stand at the window. Did he blurt out anything to Mark?

"Hey....You are awake? Is everything alright? How are you feeling now?" Marks morning groggy voice sent shivers down Hyuck's spine.

"Shit because I woke up next to a servant! My room has plenty of room when come sleep next to me?!" Donghyuck slapped Marks cheek but winced when his burns hurt. It angered Mark.

"You weren't well Hyuck. Can't you be nice for once? Atleast say thank you?!" The older hissed at the ungrateful king.

"Why should I? You are nothing but a peasant!!! Nothing else! You don't deserve to sleep on silk bedsheets and live a life of luxury. Just because you are my husband don't try to slither into my sheets you dirty man!" That was it, it made Mark so angry he slapped his wife back then threw the ceramic vase on the wall of the room.

"Because a fucking murderer couldn't sleep, he kept having nightmares so I felt sorry for the pathetic fool, I can be a servant but I didn't go kill my sister. Thinking of it you would have killed your sister for you are a heartless wench that deserves nothing but hatred from your people! I felt sorry for you Donghyuck, now I don't, you indeed are a murderer. You don't deserve my affection nor my love!!" Snapped Mark giving Donghyuck a heart freeze. He certainly had blurted out something he shouldn't have. Something no one ever knew. The older left the room with heavy steps, he just hated the fact that the brunette was such a stubborn stone hearted, rude ungrateful bitch.